47 (3rd POV)

"Your cake so delicious." Jin said.

"Thank you, oppa."

"Can we take it home, Jenna?" Jimin asked.

"Sure. I make it for you guys."

"Are you ready for internship, Jenna?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm ready and nervous. How about you? You and Jimin are so lucky because got the same place. I will be alone again." Jenna pouts.

"But you got Insung hyung." Jimin said.

"But, he was the boss while I'm just intern."

"So, you already know who Insung hyung?" Yoongi asked.

Jenna nodded. "Yes, he already told me. Wait! You guys know about this?"

"We know when you warded at hospital. Besides, I already notice him because I once intern at KIS Group." Namjoon said.

"Ohh.. I forgot that, oppa." Jenna smile.

"Do you want me to call Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly asked.

Jenna frown. "For what? He probably busy. Let him be."

"Do you really don't want to tell Jungkook about his babies?" Hoseok asked.

Jenna chuckle. "You guys already told him, right?"

The room turn silence. All BTS members just keep looking at floor.

"It's okay, oppa. I should thanked you guys for that. I don't have any courage to tell him." Jenna smile.

"When Jungkook told you?" Namjoon asked.

"The last day of his tutor."

"So, what his reaction?" Jin asked.

Jenna was about to answer them but her phone is ringing. It's Insung. Jenna answer the phone and nodded.

"Oppa~~ I need to go back now. Insung oppa already arrive. Thanks for everything. I will contact you guys later."

Jenna went to each member and give the last hug. "I love you all so much. Take care." Jenna said and leave the room.

⭐️

Jimin's POV
"Let's go home. I was sleepy." Yoongi hyung said from the corner.

"Aigoo.. Our grumpy baby Yoongi is sleepy?" Jin hyung tease and we all laugh at them.

Apparently, only Jin hyung can tease Yoongi hyung like that since he's the oldest.

After finish all our food and pack the leftover Jenna's cake, we all get out from that room. Yoongi hyung go to cashier for paying.

"We want to make a payment." Yoongi hyung said.

"Sir, the bill already been take care. Hope you enjoy our service." The cashier guy said.

"Already paid? By who?" Taehyung asked.

"By the Ma'am Hoo Jenna."

We all so shocked. The bill must be expensive. Why she paying for us? We already agreed to share the payment.

"Okay. Thank you." Jin hyung said.

"By the way, Ma'am Jenna left something for you all." The cashier guy take something from drawer and handed to Yoongi hyung.

It's a letter. It's state all of our names on the envelope.

We all nodded and headed to our house. Yoongi hyung passed the letter to me and we'd agree to read the letter at home.

⭐️

Taehyung's POV
I have a very uneasy feelings when thoughts about Jenna's letter. Why she give us the letter when she can text all of us?

"Yah! Let's read Jenna's letter." Hoseok hyung said as soon as we reach our house.

Jimin nodded and open the letter.

To my best friends;

Jimin, Taehyung, Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa & Namjoon oppa,

This letter is goodbye....

I just wanted to tell you that I am very blessed to have you guys in my life. You guys are amazing friends, my truest, and for that I'll cherish you guys forever. I love you. I know I don't say it enough but I do. Even we just know for a very short time, you guys always be my side and I wouldn't survive without you guys. I trust you guys the way I trust no one else. Thank you for being a good brother to me and a good uncles to my children. You guys are definition of what best friend is all about. I'm just glad to have you guys with me. You're my home and also my only family.

Goodbye, I'll forever love you guys.

Hoo Jenna

"What she mean by this is a goodbye?" Jin hyung asked and snatched the letter from Jimin.

"I don't know. I don't have any idea." Jimin asked.

"Is she running away from us?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"That's why she always saying that she love us today and give us hug." Hoseok hyung said. I notice he was holding his tears.

"Guys ~~ do you notice that she's not mentioned Jungkook's name in her letter?" Namjoon hyung asked while reading the letter again.

"Really? Give me that letter." Jin hyung said. "You're right. There is no Jungkook in her letter."

"Jimin, Taehyung. Drag Jungkook here. Right now." Yoongi hyung said in stern voice.

*********************
27 February 2019