50 (Insung's POV)

I'm driving fast headed to restaurant that Jenna meet her friends. I can't stop thinking about Deena's words. I will not anyone hurts Jenna and Haengbokkies. They're mine.

I parked the car and rushed out to the restaurant. I text Jenna that I already arrive. I waited her at the receptionist and saw she was walked out from the room. She smile when saw me.

"Oppa~~" She said.

I go to her and kiss her forehead. "Are you okay, baby? Is there anyone hurt you?" I asked.

She looking at me weirdly. "No one hurt me, oppa. I was with my friends all the time. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm glad anyone doesn't hurt you. Let's go home." I said.

"Wait, I need to pay first." She said.

"It's okay. I already paid for you. Let's go now."

"You are? But they're my friends. I pay you later, oppa." She pouts.

I give her pecks. "No need. Let's go."

"Wait. I need some time. You wait here." She said and go to receptionist.

"Please give this to them later. Thank you." I saw she handed the worker a letter.

I want to asked her about that letter but I want give her space. "Do you want to eat anything?" I asked her.

"I'm not hungry because I eat a lot today. I just want cuddle together." She said.

"But I'm hungry." I pouts.

"Awww... My love is hungry... Let's do some grocery. I'm making you something. What do you want to eat?" She cup my cheeks.

"Can you make your delicious and famous Mac n Cheese?" I said.

"Of course, my love." She kiss me.

⭐️

As promise, Jenna make me Mac n Cheese and avocado smoothie. I should add these dishes as my favorite because it was delicious. We also had carrot cake that Jenna bake earlier.

Suddenly, the bell rang. It's already 9 pm, and I don't expect any guest right now. I plan to chill and cuddling with Jenna.

I open the door and it's reveal my parents! God! What should I tell them about Jenna? Okay. Cool and relax. You can do it.

"Oppa! Who's there?" Jenna suddenly came behind me.

"Eomma, appa." I said. I heard Jenna gasps behind me.

"Don't you want to invite us inside?" My mom said.

"Sure. Let's talking inside. Please come in." I said.

I hold Jenna's trembling hand and lead her to couch.

"Why you coming here at this hour, eomma?" I asked.

"Why? I can't see my son?" She asked.

"I thought Deena was the one who cheating but I saw you was cheating on her too." My dad said.

"No! It's not like that." I said.

"So, explain me why there is pregnant woman staying with you here? You're not tell us anything about her before?" My dad said.

"She was my girlfriend, of course she was stay with me." I said.

"You're not stay with Deena when you with her before." My mom said.

"There is situation. Anyway she stay here with me." I said.

"What's your name, sweetie?" My mom asked Jenna.

"M-my name is Hoo Jenna. It's nice to meet you." Jenna said.

"Am I will be grandfather?" My dad asked.

I sigh. "Actually, the babies is not mine. I was the one who want to take care of them."

"Babies? So, it was a twins!" My mom excitedly said.

"The babies is not yours? How?" My dad asked.

"I can leave the house if it's needed." Jenna said.

"No! You stay here with me." I said to her. "Appa, eomma! I will explain to you later. Right now, Jenna was stay with me."

"Okay, you owe me an explanation." My dad said.

"Baby, can you wait for me at the room. I want discuss something with my parents?" I said to Jenna.

Jenna nodded and bow to my parents. My mom goes to Jenna and hug her. I'm glad she doesn't make a scene here.

⭐️

I need more than one hour to explain Jenna's current situation to my parents. Gladly they agree with my decision. My parents also seems love with Jenna. My mom like Jenna's carrot cake and she bring some home.

I goes to upstairs and saw Jenna was taking a shower. She was beautiful sitting on the bathtub that full with bubbles. The candles make her skins glowingly beautiful.

I quietly kneeling beside her tub and kiss her head.

"Oh my god! Oppa!" She screams.

"Why? I scared you, baby?" I asked.

"Yes and get out. I almost done. Wait me outside."

"How about I join you?" I asked while unbuttoned my shirt.

"N-no! I'm naked here."

"It's okay. I will naked too." I said.

Jenna shut her eyes and facing back me. When I done stripping, I enter the tub and sit in front of her. I pulled her to my embrace and hug her.

"My eomma likes you a lot." I said.

"Really? She was sweet too. Your appa looks cool."

"They was. Let's go to England tomorrow. I need you to stay there until I solve problems at here." I said.

"England? But, I will start internship next week."

"I have another company there. You will intern at there. Don't worry. You also will deliver the babies at there." I said.

"Is this the best way for us?" She asked.

"It is. Can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded. "What letter that you give to receptionist earlier?" I asked.

"It's goodbye letter to my friends."

"Goodbye letter? Is this because of Jungkook?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm sleepy. Let's wash and cuddle, oppa."

I nodded and looking away when she step out from the bathtub.

Jenna, why I feel like you still love that Jungkook and not love me?

*********************
01 March 2019