13 (Jimin's & Taehyung's POV)

Jimin's POV
"You both hear that?" Dr. Kang asked me and Taehyung.

We both nodded and keep hearing the most beautiful sound that I ever heard in my life.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.

I turned to Jenna and saw a few of her tears running from her eyes. And Taehyung was so focused on recording the video.

"Your daughter was growing up healthily. Her weight and size are just perfectly for her. Maybe next month we can saw she sucking her thumb!" Dr. Kang said while moving the machine on Jenna's tummy.

Dr. Kang showed us the baby hands, legs, and body. Even though the baby is not perfectly formed yet, I can say that baby is healthy and beautiful.

After we have done with the ultrasound, I helping Jenna to sat up then sit at the chair for doctor consultant.

"Okay, here she is." Dr. Kang give the copy of sonogram to Jenna from the ultrasound earlier.

"Can we have two more copies, doctor?" I heard Taehyung asked.

"Sure. Just wait a minute." In few times, Dr. Kang handed the copies to us.

"Okay. Let's go to consultant. Jenna, in five months of pregnancy, you already can feel a baby kick. It's hurting at the first time but I believe you can get familiar with the pain. Usually the baby will kick when you not eating, when you in good mood or when you talking to her. She will respond to you because the baby's hearing starts developing. Common discomforts during this month are backaches, indigestion, heartburn, headaches, water retention, dizziness, and constipation. Please keep your baby warm and cozy in there. And, please don't make yourself stress. It will effect on your baby." Jenna just nodded and recording the whole consultation.

"It's maybe we're doing our group project. That's why I feel a bit stressful." Jenna answer.

"Don't worry doctor. I will make sure Jenna not in pressure." Taehyung said.

"Thank you. So, let's meet again next month. Don't forget to take your vitamins and folic acid." Dr. Kang said and we three leave the room.

While we waiting for Jenna get her prescription medicine, I notice Jenna keep looking and smiling. I can't help it but feel curious of what she's looking at.

When I looking for what she looking is, I feel so pity to her. She looking at a couple who the husband was so lovey dovey with his wife. The husband was so caring to his wife and he keep caress his wife tummy and kiss it.

And I notice Jenna also caress her tummy and keep smiling. You're a strong woman, Jenna. I proud to have you as my friend.

Taehyung's POV
"Why you keep smiling, Jenna?" I asked her.

Jimin and I noticed that she keep looking at that lovely couple. I saw Jenna shook her head when heard my question.

"Nothing. Just feel happy when look at them." She answer me.

"Do you jealous of them?" I asked her. I know that was a dumbest question ever but, I already asked.

She chuckled. "Who doesn't? Pregnancy time was the time that the woman really need the man beside her. I really wish her father always be with me when I pregnant his baby." She said and caress her tummy.

"Don't worry. We will always accompany you for the check up. Okay?" Jimin caress Jenna's hands.

"Thank you, guys. I don't know how to repay you guys. Can you waited here? I want go to ladies and take my prescription at pharmacy." We nodded and Jenna leave us.

"Okay Jimin, let's started our mission." I said and we both entered Dr. Kang's room.

"Sorry to disturbing you doctor but, can we talk for a while?" Jimin asked when we entering the room.

"Sure. Have a seat guys."

"I know that our question will be a bit stupid but, we want to asked you... Is it possible to have a DNA test while the baby not born yet?" I asked.

"Well, it was possible to determine paternity during pregnancy using amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling. But those procedures are invasive and carry a small risk of inducing a miscarriage, so they are rarely used for paternity testing." She stop for a while. "Are you asking this for Jenna's behalf?"

We nodded. "So, it was risky for do that? She'll maybe lost the baby?" I asked.

"Yes. It's dangerous and risky. If you want to do the test, we have to wait until the baby is born." Dr. Kang explain.

"Thank you doctor. This is my number. I think we will have a lot of questions to asked. And my name is Park Jimin and he's Kim Taehyung. Again, thanks for your explaination, Dr. Kang Seulgi." Jimin said we went out from the room.
(a/n: I was Seulmin shipper)

"There you guys. I'm done. Let's get home." Jenna said while walking to us. Gladly, she doesn't suspicious of our missing earlier.

"Before that, let's go buying groceries first. We're hungry and we want to eat your cooking!" I said and Jenna just laughing.

I promise to make Jenna smile and laughing again.

************************************

12 May 2018