30 (Jenna's POV)

"Jenna! The hyungs asked we all to go out." Taehyung said when I'm finish helping Jungkook that day.

"When? Right now?"

"Yes. Go change now!" Jimin said.

"And Jungkook will joined too." Taehyung whispered to my ear while Jungkook busy typing on his phone.

I blushing. "You guys wait here. I'll go change."

They nodded and eating the fruits that I cut for Jungkook. I go to my closet and have a hard time to make a decisions. I want to wear something beautiful since I go eat outside with Jungkook. Finally, I make a choice and go change at the bathroom.

"Never saw you in dress before." Jimin said and make Taehyung looked at me up and down. I notice that Jungkook was not there.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Ohh... He's go first. He have something to take care. He will come later at the restaurant." Taehyung reply me.

"Am I look okay? I'm not overdressed, right?"

"You're beautiful. Did you wear dress because want to impress Jungkook?"

I nodded. "I know it's just a simple dress but I was so happy that Jungkook compliment me yesterday. Do you guys hear that?"

"Yeah, we hear too. So, let's go. I was so hungry." Jimin said.

"I was hungry too. I want to eat a lot."

⭐️

"Jenna~~" The other oppa greet me. I was so happy that they can accept me in their group.

"Hi oppa~~" I smile to each of them.

"Come sit. I already prepared a seat for you." Jin oppa said.

I go to sit between Jin oppa and Hoseok oppa.

"We already order. So, we can just wait and chatting." Namjoon oppa said.

"Why suddenly you all asked me to eat together?" I asked.

"We want to celebrate for you successful to being accepted at KIS Group. We was so proud of you, Jenna." Yoongi oppa said.

I was so shocked. My parents never celebrate anything with me if I got the good result or anything. But the oppa was so nice. I almost cry.

"Thank you so much. It was my first time someone want to celebrate about my achievements."

"So, we want you to eat as many as you can. I don't want you to limit your food anymore. Understand?" Jimin said.

"Okay, besides we both was so hungry." I pointed to my tummy and all of them laughing.

When we was so happily chatting, then I saw Jungkook enter the restaurant. I smile when saw him but he was not alone. Aera was clinging beside him. My smile immediately drop.

"Hi hyung~~" Jungkook greet and sit in front of me.

"Hi oppa~~" Aera said and sit beside Jungkook.

"Jungkook! I think I have said not to bring anyone." Yoongi oppa said.

"Aera wants to follow me. I can't say no to my girlfriend."

"If I can't join, why this slave is accepted to being here? She doesn't have a money to pay even just the water." Aera asked while pointed to me.

"Yoon Aera! She was more worthy than you." Jin oppa said. I saw that his face red because of angry.

Aera scoffed and ignored what are the oppa said to her. She just hugs Jungkook arms and clinging with him. I was controlling my emotions hoping not cry at there. But, I can't stand anymore when Aera suddenly grab Jungkook's face and kissing him in front of me.

"Oppa~~ I want go toilet first." I inform Hoseok oppa.

"Do you want me to company you?" He asked me.

I smile to him and shook my head. "It's okay. I can go alone."

"Oppa~~ she probably want to find another man to fuck with. She fuck everybody and doesn't remember who the father of her baby inside there."

"You too much, Aera!" Jin oppa slammed the table.

I held his hand and shook my head, telling him that I'm fine.

I stood up and make my way out from that area. Actually, I leave the restaurant. I'm not going to toilet. I was so hungry but my heart broke when saw Jungkook kissing Aera. I know they couple and I was nobody to Jungkook, but he should not having PDA infront of his hyungs.

I go sit at the nearer bus stop after successfully leave the restaurant without getting caught. I was thinking was should I text to tell Jimin and Taehyung. I know they will worried about me but I really can't stand watching Jungkook and Aera.

****************************

31 January 2019