71 (Jungkook's POV)

Today the last day of business trip and we have one rest day. I was glad that Mr. Edward already accepting our proposal and signed contract with us. I already tell appa about this and he was so happy. Actually, I want to give credit to Jenna since she was working so hard on this project.

"Why Jihye doesn't answer my call?" I heard Jenna mumble.

I go to her and sit beside her. "What's wrong baby?"

"Jihye already promise me to make a video call but she didn't pick up." Jenna pouts.

"Maybe she was busy or forgot." I said.

Then, the notifications of incoming video call was popped up in Jenna's laptop screen. She immediately answer that.

"Eomma~~! Samchon~~" Lea and Leo shouts.

"How are you my babies?" She smile brightly

"We were doing fine. I miss you eomma." Lea said.

"Eomma and samchon will come back tomorrow. Please wait, babies."

"I miss you samchon." Leo said.

"I miss you too, buddy. And my princess too." I said.

"Are you finish your homework?" Jenna asked.

"Yes eomma. I got perfect marks in Maths." Leo said and show me his quiz results.

"I got 98% but I did very well arts. Look at this. I draw butterfly." Lea said.

"Woahh.. Eomma will kissing you both tomorrow. Congratulations babies." Jenna said.

"Congratulations princess and buddy. Samchon will buying you a lot of presents." I said and they cheered.

"What are you doing today?" Jenna asked.

"We go to park with Jihye immo and Insung samchon. I saw Insung appa kissing Jihye-"

"Hoo Lea!!!" Jihye shout and shut Lea's mouth.

"Nothing happen here. Unnie, oppa, it's their bedtime. See you tomorrow." Jihye clumsily said.

"Jeon Jihye! You owe me an explanation." I said and Jihye ended the call.

"Aww... Jihye and Insung oppa look good together." Jenna said.

"What? No!" I fumes.

"Are you sulking about Jihye and Insung oppa? They like each other." Jenna said.

"Aren't you feel weird? That Insung was your ex-boyfriend." I said.

"The past is past. I love him before but I love somebody else's now." She said.

"Who? Mr. Edward?"

She cupped my cheeks. "I love Jeon Jungkook."

I widened my eyes because I think I misheard her. "Can you repeat what you said just now?" I said.