81 (Jenna's POV)🔞

"You're going out in that?" Jungkook lifted his gaze from the notebook to check me out from head to toe. This was the most attention I got from my husband today, and I decided to take advantage of it as I noticed him eyeing me carefully.

"Yes! Don't you like it?" I turned around to give him the full view of the dress that I wear for tonight. It was red, short, and tight. Three of Jungkook's favorite things on me.

 Three of Jungkook's favorite things on me

The thing is, I wasn't going out with him. I was going out for bachelorette night for Jihye. Oh, Jihye will getting married with Insung oppa next week. It's was a girls night. Jihye told her brother about it a week ago, but he didn't really pay attention to that since he was too busy with projects.

"I like it but it was bit too much, and so will every guy in the room." He shook his head and looked down at the notebook again. "You're teasing, and you know it."

"I can't dress nicely if you're not coming with me? Besides, there is no guy there. Only a woman." I chuckled and walked over to my jewelry box in search of my gold earrings, the ones Jungkook bought for our first anniversary.

"I'm sorry about turning you down, I'm really caught up in this, you know how I am when it comes to this projects..." He got up off the bed and I could hear him throwing the notebook down on the bed and walking over to me. "I think you look perfect and I would come with you if I could."

"Thank you, hubby." I turned around and pecked his cheek. "It's alright, I understand, I know how much this projects means to you."

"God, I can practically see your nipples from this angle!" He looked at my cleavage in shock, completely ignoring what I just said. "This look is complete spank bank material, you know exactly why you're wearing it."

"You know what's spank bank material?" I pressed my entire body against his and lowered my voice, staring right into Jungkook's dark eyes. "I'm not wearing anything underneath."

Jungkook's eyes grew wide in shock, but then excitement took over and a devilish smirk appeared on his face. He had no problem with I going out like that, he trusted me too much to think I would ever cheat. The two of us never worried about things like that. He was just teasing me about the red dress that I looked perfect in, but after saying that, I turned teasing into something more.

"You... You're what?"

"What you heard." I gave him a smug look, knowing exactly what I was doing to him.

"Oh, you're gonna wear underwear tonight, you best believe that." He leaned his forehead against mine and tried to look angry and dangerous, but I found his fake angry face adorable.

"You're gonna make me?"

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" His lips grazed mine as he spoke and I knew where things were heading.

"Why don't you take a break from your works and give me something to think about tonight?" I tugged at the hem of his shirt.

"I can think of a few things you could think about tonight." He rolled his hips into my body. "And they're all in my pants."