41 (Insung's POV)

"Jungkook already know that Haengbokkies was his babies." She said softly.

I turned her body make her facing me. "Since when? How did he find out?" I asked.

"Since I was warded last month. His hyungs told him."

"So, what his response?"

"He doesn't care about me or babies. He still choose his girlfriend even though he knew that she was cheating on him." She stop talking and take a deep breath. "He said I'm nothing compared to Aera."

She buried her face on my chest and her shoulder moving up and down. She's crying. She's crying because of that boy.

Again.

"Shhh... Don't cry, baby. It's not good for babies." I caress her back.

She lifts her head up to face me. "Am I really meant nothing for you too?"

I wipes her tears. "You and the babies are the best things happen in my life. Even though they're not mine, I want you to think that they're are ours. Okay?"

She nodded and hug me. "Thank you for treating me like this oppa. It's been a long time since people treated me like this."

Her words makes my heart ache. How come the beautiful and innocent girl like Jenna was unfairly treated. She deserves a better treatment than anyone else.

"Let's get inside. It's cold outside. I don't want my babies fall sick."

She nodded and we get inside. She goes to shower while I'm doing some work at my notebook.

When she done shower, I immediately go to shower. I getting familiar with her house. And when showering, an idea popped up and I can't wait to tell her.

I stepped out from the shower with just put the towel around my waist. I noticed that she can't take off her eyes from me. Gosh! She's so cute.

"Done staring, baby?" I asked and she finally looked at me. I smirked at her and she throw a pillow to me.

"I'm not staring." She pouts.

"You could just to say if you want to see or feel my abs. Don't be shy, baby." I said and getting closer to her.

"Oppa! Don't come here and p-put your clothes first!" She stutters.

"Come on. You have a chance to touch it. A lot of woman are dying to being in your place." I finally stood in front of her.

"The problem is I'm not that kind of woman. Put your clothes first."

"I'm just joking, baby. You have a cute reaction." I pinched her blushing cheeks.

After putting up my clothes, I lay down on the couch. Suddenly, I saw she throw away her phone. She was crying, sobbing hard. I run to her and hug her.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Nothing. Just scared of something on my phone."

"Let's go to sleep." I said and hugging her.

"Sleep here with me." She said.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep here? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"We're dating right? Besides, I want cuddle." She said and give me a puppy's eyes.

I lost to that. I lay down and pulled her to my arms. She smile and snuggling deep on my chest. I kiss her on top of her head and she giggles.

"I feel like a dream." She state.

"Dream? What dream?"

"Cuddle and kisses on head was my number one when dating! Can't believe this is happening right now." She hugged me tighter.

I smile and caress her arms. "You're such a cutie. We can do this everyday."

"Really?" She looked at me and widening her eyes. I nodded and she kiss my nose. "I love you."

I kiss her forehead. "I love you too. Are you ready for your internship next week?"

Her smile drop. "I'm so nervous. And, I have no friends that I knew got intern at there."

"Told you that my company is hard to enter there."

"Your company?" She tilts her head.

"I mean I was worker at that company. And, don't worry about friend. You have awesome boyfriend work at there."

"But, I'm still worried about that. I hope I having a good colleague there."

"You will. Believe me."

"Thank you oppa. I owe you a lot."

I shook my head. "It's okay. Baby~~ I want to asked you something."

"What is it?"

"Let's live together at my apartment."

***********************

25 February 2019