22 (Jenna's POV)

"Tae~~ Jimin~~ tell Jungkook that I'm sorry, okay?"

Tonight, Jungkook supposedly start doing his assignment at my apartment as the deal but, I have work overtime today.

"It's okay, Jenna. He will understand. Why don't you call or text him?" Taehyung asked. He and Jimin currently come to my workplace.

"I was so shy and besides I don't have his number."

"You've been kidding me! Give me your phone. I will give it to you." Jimin said.

"So, you can call him right now." Taehyung wriggle his eyebrows.

" Taehyung wriggle his eyebrows

"Right now?"

"Yes!!!"

I nodded and feel a bit hesitate to call Jungkook. After take deep breath, I pressed the call button and waiting for Jungkook to pickup. I was nervous as hell and my heart beating like crazy.

"Hello?"

"H-hello~~ Jeon Jungkook sshi?"

"Yes. May I know with who am I speaking?"

"I'm Jenna."

"Oh! Noona! Why you calling me?"

"I just want to say sorry because canceling your plan tonight. I have to work overtime tonight. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, noona. I'm fine with it. But, the next week is on right? You don't have to work?"

"Yes, the next week is on. You can come to place as soon as you finish your class."

"Okay, noona. See you later. Bye!!"

"Bye~~~"

I smile after done talking with him. Jimin and Taehyung starts doing some meme face to me.

 Jimin and Taehyung starts doing some meme face to me

"See,, it's not that hard right?" Jimin said.

I nodded and take of both of Jimin's and Taehyung's hand and place on my tummy.

"Can you feel it?" I asked them.

Both of them jaw dropping and seems shocked. Haengbokki was kicking and both of my bestfriend was feeling her. They stays in that position for a while before smile to me.

"I can feel her! OMG! Jenna, I can feel her. Oh My Gosh! I can feel my Haengbokki kicking! I can feel my niece little foot on my hand." Taehyung sounds so excited and shaking Jimin's arm.

"Shut up you pabo! I can feel her too." Jimin said and turned to me. "Did she kicking after heard Jungkook's voice?"

I nodded. "Maybe."

"Awwww..... My Haengbokki miss her appa that much. Don't worry my little hunnybunch, after this you will have a lot of time with your appa. Samchon guarantee that." Taehyung cooing and still caressing my tummy.

"I tell you she's the cutest. She just only heard Jungkook's voice and she already this excited. I'm worried what will she do if Jungkook spend a whole day with you." Jimin smiling.

"She will be an active baby for sure. Continuously kicking I think." I chuckle.

"I can imagine that. Non stop kicking." Jimin giggling.

⭐️

After finish my overtime shift, I packed some sausages and tuna. I want to have tuna kimchi fried rice as my breakfast tomorrow. So, for my dinner tonight, I eat two cups of chicken and mushrooms udon noodles. I was so hungry even it was almost midnight.

I was so happy when my tummy is full and walking happily to my apartment. When I about to reach my house, I heard a car moving so fast from my back. I turned to it and that car was about to loss control but the driver manage to stop the car before crash anything.

My breath almost stop when saw that. I saw the driver get out from the car and smash the front mirror and kicking the tyre. He was looking so upset and looking a bit drunk.

I was so scared and walking fast to my house. But then, I heard the driver follow my steps and pulled my hands to stopped me.

"Please! Don't hurt me and my baby. I can give anything you want but please don't hurt me and my baby." I pleading the man. I'm in a verge of tears.

"Let me crash at your place for one night and please help me treat the wound." He show his bleeding hands. I believe he got this wound when he punch the front mirror.

Oh god! What should I do? I don't know him and he was a stranger. What should I do when a stranger suddenly asking want to stay at your place? What should I reply him?

"Don't worry. I'm not harm you and the baby. I just can't drive anywhere at this state. Please!"

I nodded and lead him to my apartment after he takes his belongings from his car. He stepped inside my house and I invite him to the couch.

"Sorry, I have a small space. You can sit here first and I'll take the emergency kit."

He nodded and rolled on his sleeves. He was wearing a suit at night. So odd. Maybe just come back from work.

After treating his wound, I give him some oversize tshirt and sweatpants for him to change. He takes a shower and sleeping at the couch as soon as he finish. I didn't even know his name. But, I think I have seen him before but I forgot. I should asked him tomorrow.

*******************************

15th October 2018

Finally... for those who's been want the update. Enjoy the chapter!!