58 (Jungkook's POV)

We go to restaurant that I have book earlier. I request the table with nice view and a bit privacy for me and Jenna.

I hold her hand when walking to the restaurant. She tried to pulled our hands but she can't beat me. I like how her hands looks perfect with mine.

"Jeon Jungkook." I said.

The worker nodded and lead us to our table. "Have a seat, princess." I said while pulled her chair for her.

She looks mad and her face red. I like to tease her. "What do you want to eat?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. What best here?"

"Steak was the best." I said.

"I would like to have creamy garlic steak with mushroom." She said.

"I want ribeye steak and shrimp with parmesan cheese sauce." I said. "Drink?" I asked her.

"Ice lemonade." She said.

"I have same like her." I said and the waiter collect the menu.

I saw she was looking around the restaurant and smiling when saw the flower on the bottle. She take out her phone and trying to take selfie.

"Let me help you." I said and she give me her phone.

She was so beautiful in each picture

She was so beautiful in each picture. I manage to key in my phone number on her phone and miss call my phone.

She was looking at each picture and looking satisfied. "Is it okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Thank you. Every picture was beautiful." She said.

"It's because you was beautiful, baby." I said.

"Don't call me that." She's angry again.

"Why? I can call you any name, sweetheart." I said.

We immediately digging into our food once it arrive. Every dishes was so tasty and I'm glad she enjoyed it.

"This place have a good food." She said.

I nodded. "Let's bring the kids next time." I said.

"Sorry?" She asked.

"I said let's bring Lea and Leo next time."

"It's okay. I can cook myself for them." She said.

"Great. It's been a long time since I have your food." I said.

"Stop this nonsense Mr. Jeon." She said.

I don't want to make she angry anymore. So, I give up teasing her. "Okay, baby. Lea and Leo already went to school?" I asked.

"Yes. They already four years old. Old enough for going to school." She said.

"Jihye said they was a smart kids. They probably take after you." I said.

She just keep silent and eat her food. We eat the food in awkward. After I make a payment, we left the restaurant.

"Thank you for the food. I eat well." She said.

I just smile and enter my office. Now, I want to make a plan to win her heart. But, now, I want to win Lea and Leo heart first.

⭐️

My first week of working kind of relaxing a bit. I need to understand how the company run and everything. Jenna was do a really good job with helping me. She indeed a great worker like my father said.

Jenna did a very well on my schedule. I will start get busy after this. Full with meetings, presentations, and site visits. But, I was happy at the same time because Jenna will be my sides all the times.

I want to tell my hyungs especially Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung that I had found Jenna back. But, I want to make it surprise. I know she was miss them too. I get a lot of information about Jenna thanks to Jihye.

This weekend, I will start my plans to win my children's heart. I will start slowly but effective for me.

So, here is the plan;

Turn Hoo Lea & Hoo Leo to
JEON Lea & JEON Leo

❤️ Taking a walk in a new place
This sound a great start for me. As the twins still not familiar with me, I will make a safe approach. Bring them to shopping mall and buy their toys. Have a lunch together. Sounds good.

❤️ Getting dessert as a family
Ice cream is the answer. Since ice cream was the twins all the time favorite same goes with mine, I will take them to each ice cream parlor. Or we could have a cakes or anything.

❤️ Doing an activity together
Cycling or trip to the zoo was in my mind. We can do a group cycling or teach them cycling without training wheel. Zoo was the must. Every children like animals, so why not? I even want to bring them to the beach or water park.

❤️ A picnic
As we getting more closer, we could have a picnic together. Jenna will prepares the food. I will build a tent with Leo. I will playing kites with Lea or teaching Leo to playing football. Then, we will spend the night together at the tent.

I hope I can success every mission before I will win Jenna's heart!

********************

04 March 2019