33 (Jimin's & Taehyung's POV)

Jimin's POV
"I'm her boyfriend." That stranger guy said confidently.

I turned to him and stare at him. I didn't know that Jenna have a boyfriend. Why she never tell me or Taehyung?

"The patient still at the doctor examination room but, you all can waiting at ward 1306 because the patients will being transfer to there later." The cute nurse said.

"How many person at that ward?" That guy asked.

"8 patients per ward, sir."

"Please change. Please prepare the executive room for her. I want her being transfer there." That guy said and give the nurse his credit card.

Wow! Rich guy, ha? But, I'm still don't trust this guy.

"Okay, the room 0109 then. I will inform the others later."

We all go to to the room that Jenna has assigned. We still didn't speak when inside elevator but still walking together.

That guy enter the room first then let us enter. He sit at the couch and looking at us.

"Have a seat." He said and we just follow his instructions.

"You guys were Jenna's friend?" He asked.

We all nodded. "So, are you really Jenna's boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course. Why? Don't believe it?" He asked smugly.

"Hmmm... Because Jenna never tell us that she already have a boyfriend."

"Wait! Are we referring to the same Jenna?" Jin hyung asked.

"Hoo Jenna. 22 years old. Pregnant of Haengbokki for five month. Is it the same Jenna?" He asked.

"Yes, She was our bestfriend." I said.

"Excuse me, but are you CEO of KIS Group?" I heard Namjoon hyung asked.

That guy smile and nodded. "The one and only. My name was Kwak Insung. How do you know?"

What?? He was the KIS Group CEO? And no wonder Jenna got accepted there. Her boyfriend was the CEO. But, How did Jenna meet him?

"I once being trainee at your company, sir." Namjoon hyung said.

"Ohh.. Really? I'm sorry, I don't recognize you."

"So, no wonder Jenna get internship at there." Yoongi hyung said.

"But, Jenna still doesn't know about me was the CEO. I want to keep secret."

"But, why? How did you know her?" Taehyung asked.

"I once need a place to stay at one night and it was happen at her house."

"Ahhh.. You was the guy who smash his own car mirror? Yes, Jenna had told me about that." I said.

"Are you really her boyfriend?" Jin hyung said.

"Again?" He asked annoyingly. "I'm not actually but soon to be her boyfriend. I want to take care of her and Haengbokki since the father is not being responsible."

I notice majority of the hyungs choked. "Do you know who's the Haengbokki's appa?" Namjoon hyung asked.

He nodded. "That rude bunny boy, Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung's POV
"You know him?" I asked.

"I already meet him last night. He acting all rude towards me and something suspicious about that boy."

"That Jungkook boy was considered as out little brother. I'm sorry if he was rude towards you." Yoongi hyung apologize.

He eyeing all of us and he seems really pissed off. "You guys need to watching him more. Jenna really into him and he continually broke her. Arghhh!! I'm so angry when think about last night."

"What happen last night?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Jenna confess to me that she still waiting for him even she know that she never had a chance with him. How she feels when she's going alone check up for the baby. How she shopping baby's things alone. She really jealous with all the couples but acting strong for the sake of us. She's weak, tired and lonely. She needs someone to cheering her up, someone that make her happy. And I want to be that person. She's crying so hard last night until she fell asleep"

"Poor my Jenna~~" I mumble.

We all sighed and don't know how to react. That rich guy was looks so annoyed. Maybe he was thinking about Jungkook behavior towards Jenna.

I also angry towards Jungkook when we were about to have dinner earlier. He still back up Aera after Aera talking bad towards Jenna. I think I want to splash some water to her ugly face. What make me angry is Jungkook and Aera was kissing in front of Jenna. Jenna must be sad. That's why she's leaving the restaurant.

Just then, the door was open and revealed the Jenna looking so weak on the bed. She then being transferred to the more comfy bed. I kind of relieve when saw that Haengbokki was still there.

"Which one of you was the father? I have some issues to be talking about." The doctor said.

"I am."

**********************

17 February 2019