66 (Jenna's POV)

I spent a lot of time to choose the twins outfit for Mr. President wedding anniversary. They currently just done shower and wrapped in the towel.

"Leo, this one is perfect. Let's wear this." I picked the white shirt and black pants.

"Eomma, the past three shirts was perfect too." He said and I help him wearing the shirt and pants.

"Oh my god. My baby boy looks so handsome." I kiss his head and he smile.

I combed his hair and put small handkerchief in his pants pocket. Then, I pick bow tie and put on him.

"Okay, Leo you wait here. Eomma wants to pick Lea's dress." I said and Lea come to me.

"Eomma, I'm cold." She said.

"Sorry baby. Now, what dress you want to wear?" I asked.

"I want to wear that white and blue dress." She said.

"Blue? You don't want to wear pink dress?" I asked.

"No. I want wear blue dress." She said and I nodded.

I help her wear the dress and she looks so cute and pretty.

"Are you my baby or princess?" I asked her.

She smile and hug me. "I'm Princess Lea."

"Okay, let's do something with your hair." I combed her hair and wants to tie in ponytail but she refuse.

"I want to wear this, eomma." She bring the big flower hairband.

"Okay, let's just make your hair down."

I sprayed some organic perfume that Insung oppa bought at Paris to them. "Both of you done. Just don't make yourself dirty, okay? Eomma want to get ready. Wait me at the living room."

I pick my red dress that I already prepared last night. I change to the dress and applying a makeup. I put some blusher and mascara then wear red matte lipstick.

"Eomma, you look so pretty

"Eomma, you look so pretty." Leo said when I came out from my room.

"Thank you baby."

"I want have pink cheeks too like eomma." Lea said and I apply some blusher on her chubby cheeks.

" Lea said and I apply some blusher on her chubby cheeks