16 (Jenna's POV)

"We came here to asked your apologize." Jin sunbaenim start to speak.

"Apologize?" I asked.

"We know who your baby's father. It's Jungkook right?" Namjoon sunbaenim said and I gasped.

"H-how do.. I-I n-not-" I don't know what to say. I was so shocked. Words barely leave my mouth.

"We all know that you sleep with Jungkook. Jimin and I know since we saw you crying in front of elevator. We follow you until here. I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"You know? Why you didn't say anything about it?" I asked.

I feel so embarrassed. I can't looked at each of them. My eyes is only focused on the floor.

"Because we don't want you to feel awkward or shy when meet us. But, when we witness every insults and violence that you get after get pregnant, I decide to let my hyungs know." Jimin said.

"Please Jenna. Look at us. There's nothing to be embarrassed by." Namjoon sunbaenim said.

"I can't sunbaenim. I was so embarrassing right now." I speak softly.

"Please call us oppa. No need to call us sunbaenim." Hoseok said.

I slowly facing all of them. Each of them shows a relieve expression when I looked at them.

"Jimin and Taehyung already show us video of Haengbokki. She's so cute. How are you, Jenna?" Jin oppa asked.

"I'm doing fine, sun-.... oppa."

"Is my Haengbokki already kicking?" Taehyung asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet. I didn't feel anything."

"We want to apologize to you behalf of Jungkook. I know he's being jerk leave you and baby alone. We promise to take care of you and our niece." Yoongi oppa smile to me. I never saw he smile.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. He's doing nothing wrong. It's just me who was wrong. I should not go with him that night." I said.

"No. He's wrong. Totally wrong! After he did that to you, he just let you go through everything alone. He's being irresponsible!" Namjoon oppa speak.

"Maja. I can't believe that he acts like nothing happen when saw you after that night." Jimin fumes.

"He had meet Jenna after that night? But still not apologize?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"We had meet when Aera introducing Jungkook as her boyfriend to me. That's time, I was already pregnant."

"Bullshit! From the start, I already hate that woman. She's something." Yoongi oppa speak in anger.

"Yoongi! Don't curse!" Jin oppa said. "Why you don't want to tell Jungkook about this?"

"I really want to tell him. But, I'm sure he will not believe me if I say that I pregnant his child. We only meet twice. First, when he asked me about Aera and second at that party. He will not believe me for sure."

"Sorry to asked... But, Haengbokki really Jungkook's right?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Yes. Jungkook is the only man that I sleep in my entire life."

"So, Jungkook was your first? Ohhh... No wonder he wash his sheet that afternoon." Hoseok oppa said.

"Jenna, I think if you tell Jungkook, he will believe that. Just tell him that you love him and you pregnant his child." Yoongi oppa said.

"But, it's not me that he's love, it's Aera. Besides, I don't have a confidence to tell him that I love him."

"You really love him, don't you? Aigoo... It's okay, we will help you to make him realize that you was the one for him, not that slut bitchy Aera." Jimin said.

"Okay, from now on you and Haengbokki was our responsibility. If you need anything, just tell us." Jin oppa said.

"Is it okay? Am I not troubling you all?"

"No! You never be. Besides, Haengbokki was our niece. And it's a pleasure to know you. You such a nice person." Namjoon oppa said.

"Thank you so much. Let me serve you something. I already make an orange cake and Vietnam rolls. Let's eat."

I was so glad when watch everyone eat so deliciously my cake. But, I still feel upset because make a small amount of Vietnam rolls.

"Okay. I think you hyungs can go home because we need to start our project. Adios." Taehyung said and shut the door. His actions got a curse from Yoongi.

***********************************
10 July 2018

Guess who's back? I'm sorry for not updating this story for such a long time. I will try to updating more in the future.