28 (Jungkook's POV)

A week after

"Hyung~~ I go first."

"Where are you going, Kookie?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"To Jenna noona apartment. I want to do my assignment."

"Kookie!!! Wait!! I want to go with you." Jimin hyung shouting from his room.

"Wait for me too!!" Taehyung hyung shout.

"Faster hyung!"

I double check all the things that I needed.

Books✔️

Stationery✔️

Laptop✔️

A4 papers✔️

"Okay, let's go. I can't wait to meet Jenna and Haengbokki." Taehyung hyung said.

"Sends my regard to Jenna and Haengbokki!" Jin hyung said before we all leave the house.

⭐️

"Watch your manner, Kookie. Don't make Jenna stress. If she stress, Haengbokki will stress too." Jimin hyung said.

"I know hyung. Don't worry."

After driving for 15 minutes, we finally arrived at the Jenna noona apartment. She looks so lovely today even just in a comfy clothes. And she looks so happy when open the door.

"Jenna!!" Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung greet her then engulfed her with a hug.

"Jiminie! Taetae! You guys come here too?" She asked and then invite us inside.

I like Jenna noona place. It's so peaceful and tidy. And it's smell nice too.

"We're here because we want to meet Haengbokki. I miss her so much and I want to feel her kicking me." Taehyung hyung said.

"Okay, she already kicking as you guys want to feel her."

After Jenna noona said that, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung put their hands on Jenna's noona tummy.

"How are you today, Haengbokki?" Jimin hyung cooed.

"Taetae samchon can't wait to meet you. Please get out from your eomma tummy faster." Taehyung hyung said in sing song.

"Hyung~~ I think both of you should get out from here. I have a lot of works to do. And Jenna noona also busy helping me." I said.

"Yah! I'm your hyung." Jimin hyung said.

"Do you wear a make up?" Taehyung hyung asked.

Jenna noona nodded. "Why? Did I looks weird?"

"No! You look beautiful! You should wear it often." Jimin hyung said.

"I'm agree with Jimin hyung. You looks beautiful noona." I compliment her.

"T-thank you." I saw she blushing. She so cute. "I just learned how to wear make up from YouTube tutorials. Thought about to wear it when I'm internship later."

"Woooahhh~~~~ But, did you already get the internship placement?" Taehyung hyung asked.

She nodded and smile. "Which company?"

"KIS Group."

"WHAT??!!! You hit a jackpot, Jenna!" Jimin hyung said.

"I still don't believe it when I got the email last week. I'm so excited."

"You got the enail last week and just tell is today? But, it's really hard to get in there. Maybe because you got a good grade." Taehyung hyung said.

I also jaw dropping when heard Jenna noona got internship at there. I also dreamed to works at there but it was so hard to get trainee at there. But, nothing impossible if you smart as Jenna noona. Looks like I have to sets her as my role model.

"So Jungkook, let's start."

⭐️

Currently, Jenna noona was making a dinner for me. I still working for my assignments. I think I can breathing normally because a quarter of my assignments have been done. Jenna noona really a smart students. Her ideas are so brilliant and easy to work with her. No wonder Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung always grouping with her when do the assignments.

"Jungkook, I want to take a shower first. If you already hungry, you can eat first."

"It's okay, noona. I'll wait for you. We eat together."

She smile to me and go take her shower. Actually, I was already hungry. Jenna noona was the best chef. Her foods was delicious. Lunch earlier, she cooks beef teriyaki and korean soybean paste. It was so delicious and make me eat a lot.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. I was hesitate either want to open the door or not. But, Jenna noona still shower. I stood up and open the door revealed the guy with box of chicken and a carton of strawberry milk.

"Yes? What can I help you?" I asked the guy.

He looked at me weirdly and checked the address. "I think I got the wrong house. Sorry." He said and I was ready to close the door.

"Insung oppa?" I heard Jenna noona speak behind me.

"Jenna! I got the right house." He smile at Jenna noona. "Who are you?" He asked me.

"He was friend. I was tutoring him. Let's come inside. I already make dinner." That guy smile and wrapped his arms around Jenna noona waist.

"I thought I get the wrong house. I was so worried." I heard he said to Jenna noona.

"You're so funny. Let's eat. Jungkook let's eat together." Jenna noona serve our dinner. I was already mouthwatering.

"I cook fettuccine carbonara and caesar salad for dinner. Is it okay?"

"Yes!" Both of me and that guys answered. He then look at me like I was his eternal enemy.

"Woahhh!! It's so perfect goes with chicken that you brought, oppa." She said to that guy and he was pinching her cheeks.

Who's this guy to Jenna noona? Is he her boyfriend? I think Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung said Jenna noona doesn't have a boyfriend.

"But, before that, let me introduce you both. Oppa, this is Jeon Jungkook, he was my junior at university. Right now I was helping him tutoring him. And, Jungkook, this is Kwak Insung, he was my-"

"Boyfriend!" That guy said proudly.

*******************************

27 December 2018