32 (Insung's POV)

Hmmmmm... Today was so boring. It's weekend and I have nothing to do with anyone. My parents goes to Spain and I doesn't have a girlfriend.

Speaking about girlfriend, I suddenly thinking about Jenna. Every words in that come from her mouth was a nightmare to me.

*flashback*
She giggle and drink her third bottle. She probably love strawberry milk. My hands go towards her tummy to feel Haengbokki kicking. "Why she so aggressive today?"

Jenna smile and touch her tummy. "I don't know. Maybe because I was so happy when drinking my favorite drinks or maybe Haengbokki was so happy because she spends the whole day with her appa."

"A-appa?" My voice was dangerously low.

"Jungkook was Haengbokki's appa." She said while smiling.

No wonder she always smile to Jungkook. He was her long time crush and she still crushing for him. My mind was so messy at that time. That bunny boy was irresponsible. I swear I will kill him after this if I saw him.

"Oppa! Do you hear me?" She asked.

"Ohh..Sorry, I'm not listening. What did you say?"

"I said that Haengbokki happy because it's been two days that she can her appa's voice." Jenna said happily.

"Why you don't tell Jungkook about Haengbokki?"

She shook her head. "Are you crazy? Did you think he will believe me if I tell him that I pregnant his baby? He for sure denied that."

"Is Haengbokki really his baby?" I sound a bit jealous.

"Jungkook is the only man that I sleep in my entire life." She said shyly.

That bunny boy was a damn lucky. He was Jenna's first. But he didn't appreciate this beautiful girl.

"So, what's your plan about Haengbokki?"

"I want to make her the happiest child ever. I want to fulfill all of her needs but not in terms of spoiling her. I want to give her all my love to her. I hope she was proud to have me as her eomma."

"Eo? Of course she will proud of you. You are the best mom ever."

"I think I was already failed, oppa."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't have an appa. I want her to being a normal child. Have parents, happy family."

"You are her world, okay?"

She nodded. "Oppa, do you want to know what did the first toy that I bought for her?"

"What?"

She pulled me to her bed and let me sit at there. She go to her right side of her bed and take out one plastic bag. She's unwrapped then happily showing me the contents.

 She's unwrapped then happily showing me the contents

"Barbie doll playhouse?" I asked her.

She nodded and smiling. "Isn't it cute?"

"Why Barbie?"

"Because when I was a little, I really want have this kind of doll. All of my friend have this except me. I trying to asked my parents to get me one but I only get slap from them." She giggled.

"How come you can giggled when you get slap?"

"I was so childish. This kind was so expensive back then."

We was chatting and Jenna told me about his childhood. She was being abusive by her own parents but keeps secret from others. I was so respect to Jenna because she already being independent at such a young age.
*end of flashback*

I smiling when remember how cute Jenna's face when she falling sleep after telling story about her. I put her on the bed and kiss her forehead before go back my home.

Hoo Jenna. What are you doing to my heart?

Suddenly, I got a call from Jenna. I smile and answer her.

"Hi, my Jenn-"

"Hello?" A man voice speak.

Shit. Why he has Jenna's phone?

"Hello? Why you have my girlfriend phone?"

"Ohh.. She was your girlfriend? I want to inform you that your girlfriend has found fainted at the XXX bus stop. We already call the ambulance. I hope you can go to Seoul Hospital right now."

"What? Thank you so much, sir. I really appreciate it. I will go to hospital right now."

After I ended the call, I immediately go to hospital. How come she fainted at that bus stop? Isn't she was tutoring that bunny boy? Or, he was the caused of Jenna's fainted?

I was so frustrated because of the way to hospital was jammed. I just want to see Jenna right now. I'm so worried about her.

After park the car, I run to the receptionist along with a group of boy but, I reach first. "Yes, what can I help you?"

"I/We want to see Hoo Jenna." I and that group of boy said.

We all looked at each other because how come they know Jenna?

"Ohh, the same patients? What's your relationship with the patients?" The nurse asked.

"We are her friend." One of the boy said.

"And I'm her boyfriend." 

************************

14 February 2018