48 (Jungkook's POV)

"Jungkook, wake up!"

I open my eyes and saw Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung stood beside my bed.

"Hyung... You already back?"

"Yes, please wake up. Hyungs are waiting for you at living room now." Taehyung hyung said.

I nodded and wash my face before went to living room. When I arrive at living room, I notice all the hyungs face is mad.

"Jungkook! Sit here." Namjoon hyung pointed to one chair in front of them.

"Jungkook! Tell me. Have you said something hurtful to Jenna lately?" Jin hyung asked.

I widened my eyes. "W-why?"

"Answer Jin hyung." Hoseok hyung said.

I just shut my mouth and never look at their burning eyes.

"Read this!" Jimin hyung handed me the letter.

I read the letter and it was Jenna noona letter. She said goodbye to hyung? And there is no my name there in the letter.

"Tell me. What did you say to Jenna." Yoongi hyung said.

"I said she's nothing compare to Aera."

"Are you crazy?!" Taehyung hyung yelling.

Jimin hyung punch me and grab my collar. "You're over the limit this time. Get ready. We're going to Jenna's place and apologize to her."

⭐️

We're in front of Jenna noona house. Taehyung hyung shove me to the front to ring the bell. The other hyungs was watching from the back.

The door finally open and reveal a totally strange mann. "Yes? May I help you?"

I was shocked to see the stranger because I don't think Jenna noona know other man beside Insung ahjussi.

"Is Jenna here?" I said.

"No Jenna lives here." The man said and started shutting the door on my face.

"Is there really no one name Hoo Jenna inside?" I said, blocking him from shutting the door.

"Jenna?" He questioned me.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh you mean the previous owner of the house?" He said.

"What do you mean by the previous owner of the house?" I asked him. Actually I was scared to hear the answer.

"Well, she has sold this place to me and I'm the new owner." The man said.

"She what?" Jin hyung yelled.

"Are you deaf boy?" He asked us sarcastically making me clench my fist stopping myself from punching him on the face.

"When?" I asked him calmly.

"Last week." He said.

"Do you know where she live now?" I asked him, anticipating his answer.

"I don't know. She must stay with her husband. That rich guy." He said. "Wait! Are you Jeon Jungkook?" He asked me.

"Yes. I am." I said.

The man left and go inside. He then return with a book.

"I think this is for you." He said then shutting the door in front of my face.

"What the hell?!" Yoongi hyung yelled to the man.

"Let's go home." Namjoon hyung said.

⭐️

"Let's discuss at living room." Jin hyung said.

"What do you want to do now Kook?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"I don't know, hyung." I said and looking at the floor.

"I think we should asked Insung hyung. He was the only one know where Jenna is." Jimin said.

Namjoon hyung call Insung hyung but he can't be reached at the moment. Taehyung hyung also try to call Jenna noona but still no answer.

"You're fucked up this time, Jungkook." Yoongi hyung said. "You're my brother. I love you and at the same time I love Jenna too. But, you messed up big this time."

"Hyung, I know I was wrong." I said.

"I'm not done yet!" Yoongi hyung yelled. "Saying she was nothing compare to Aera was too much. You tossed her heart in the garbage as if it meant nothing. You laughed and smiled, and went on with your life while she was busy ripping her mind apart, trying to understand where she went wrong. All the restless nights and painful mornings wondering if you would notice her and babies existence, and pondering the idea of impressing you. Because of all this suffering, she learned to love and value herself more. Even though you destroyed her, she eventually became stronger than ever. In the end, she won and you failed." He said that and walked away.

"She's a keeper, too bad you didn't keep her. Now, she will be with man that really know how to treat her." Jin hyung said.

After that, all the hyungs leave me alone at living room.

********************

28 February 2019