Bonus : Valentine

Jungkook's POV
"Appa, eomma, I'm sorry if this burdens you." I said and put my children bags.

"It's okay, Jungkook. Jihye and Insung will come tonight." My father said.

"Why Leila looks skinnier than before?" My mother asked.

"She so active since she can walk. She always running but she still healthy, eomma." I said and caught Leila who run to catch Lea and Leo.

"Ap.. appa..." She smile and kiss me.

"Lea, Leo come here." I called the twins to living room.

"Appa and eomma will go somewhere for two days. You three stay with haraboeji and halmonie. Okay?"

"I want come too." Leo pouts.

"What if I miss you, appa?" Lea asked.

"Appa promise I will bring you all to vacation. Disneyland?"

"I can meet Elsa? Rapunzel? Sleeping beauty?" Lea asked with her eyes shining to me.

I nodded and she kiss me. "I love you, appa."

"That place was for girl." Leo pouting again.

"I believe superheroes will be there too." I show him video of superheroes at Disneyland.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes buddy."

"You better keep your promise, son." My father said.

After showering three of them with kisses, I leave from my parents house. I heading to mall to buy present for Jenna.

Tomorrow is Valentine and also Jenna's birthday. I want spend time with her alone. That's why I leave my children at my parents.

I booked a special hotel and hope she will love that. I will pick up her at bakery and will heading to hotel.

I having a hard time to choose Jenna's present. I don't know if I should buy her dress or jewelry or shoes.

Okay, I made my decision. I will buy everything. First, let's go to jewelry for her.

"Welcome sir. How I can I help you?"

"I want buy present for my wife."

"Great! We have Valentine Sale promotion for all items. What do you want but for your wife? Necklace, earrings, bracelet, or rings?"

I smile. "All."

I pick everything for her; dress, shoes, perfume, jewelry set. And, this one store attracts me to buy something for her.

Victoria Secret.

I enter the store and it makes me excited somehow. "Buying something for your girlfriend?" One girl asked me.

"For my wife actually. I want something sexy and easy to tear."

The salesgirl smirk and show me the choices. I purchase one for Jenna and I can imagine how sexy and beautiful she looks on that.

⭐️

"I can't believe you left kids at eomma and appa. I want kiss them, my children." Jenna nagging as soon as I tell her my plan.

"You can kiss your children's father." I said and she pinch me.

"I worry about Leila. She still young." She sigh.

"Don't worry. Jihye and Insung will help too. They're come over to watch kids."

After two hours driving, we arrived at hotel and Jenna looks so happy when we stepped inside the room.