24 (Jenna's POV)

"Jenna~~ do you already have the place for internship?" Jimin asked.

I shook my head. "Not yet. I already have sent the resume and recommendation letter to several company but still don't have the reply. Do you guys already have one?"

"We neither. I having a headache when thought about that." Taehyung pouts.

"Aww~~~ poor my Taetae. I think, we should start to looking for it. We have less than a month!"

"Really? We really out of time. I hope we three being trainee at the same place." Jimin said.

"I hope so, because I will be alone again if we trainee at different place. With who I will befriend later?"

"Jenna~~~ everyone will befriend with you. Don't worry." Taehyung caress my shoulder.

"You believe me. There will be no one. Don't you guys see it? You guys along with other oppa also get the hate from other students because close to me."

"Don't mind them. They just jealous. Please remember that you're not alone, Jenna. You have me, Taehyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Hoseok hyung. We all your friends."

"And you have Haengbokki with you all the time. So, you never be alone, Jenna." Taehyung words make all of us giggling.

"And one more things, I'm worried what if the company that I apply don't want to accept me as a trainee because I'm pregnant?"

"There will be. If they reject you, they already lost a great, smart and beautiful workers." Jimin said.

"Thank you guys. I always happy when hang out with you guys."

"Aww~~ it's my pleasure."

"Guys~~~I have something want to tell you."

Both of Jimin and Taehyung scoot closer to me. "What is it?"

"Right now, at my place there was a man inside there."

"Did you mean a ghost?" Taehyung carefully asked me.

I nodded. Decided want to play along with them.

"WHAT?? Did you see him? And how do you know that he was a man?" Jimin asked.

"I saw him. We were talking last night."

"You wha-" "Are you serious? Did he speak Korean or English?" Taehyung asked in serious face.

"Korean."

"Ohh... So, it was Korean male ghost. Is it a bad thing or good thing?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a bad thing you crazy. He will know everything Jenna thought in her mind."

"I think it was good thing because they will don't have a miscommunication between him and Jenna."

I was trying so hard hold my laughter when witness the stupid argument between Jimin and Taehyung. Suddenly, I burst into laughter and both of them was looking at me weirdly.

"Are you okay, Jenna?" Jimin asked me.

I just continued laughing and both of them hold my hands.

"Did she have been possessed by the ghost?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Guys~~~ you two so funny." I said and continue laughing. My stomach was so hurt from laughing so much.

"Did you just make a prank on us?" Jimin asked.

I nodded. "Sorry but that was so funny. I can't believe you guys was so easy to prank."

"Hoo Jenna!! I was so worried earlier. I thought you have been possessed and scared living alone at your home. I already thought about invite you to our house." Taehyung whining.

"Sorry Park Jimin-sshi, Sorry Kim Taehyung-sshi~~~ I promise that I would never throw a joke or prank you guys again in the future."

"You better hold that promise, Hoo Jenna." Jimin said.

"But, it was true that there is a man at my place right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, when I walking to my house from the workplace, there is a drunk man that drove his car fast and stopped nearer to the entrance of my apartment. I was so scared and walking fast hoping I would avoiding him but he was more fast and caught me. He asked to stay one night at my place and treat his bleeding man."

"Why his hands bleeding?'

"He punch his front car mirror as soon as he get out from his car."

"So you allowed him to stay at you place?'

I nodded.

"Why did you allowed him? What if he do something to you? What if he was a robber?"

"Well, he asked me nicely and you know that I can't say no. Besides, I don't have valuable things at my house and he would never do anything to me since he not attracted to me."

"It's not what I thought. What if he do anything when you sleep last night? What if he do something to my Haengbokki?"

"Hey~~ nothing's happen right? I'm fine as well as Haengbokki. So, don't worry too much."

"Did he still at your place?"

I shrugged. "He still sleeping when I go out earlier. But, I already leave him a note. I hope he noticed that."

"It's such a big risk, Jenna. After this, please think twice if you want to do something."

"Okay, oppa~~" I trying to cooling them with a little bit aegyo.

Both of them smiling and we get ready to go to our class. I just hope that man was fine whatever his state are.

********************************

28 October 2018