67 (Jungkook's POV)

I was glad that yesterday events were success. Every workers or staff work hard was paid off. I was happy with my parents because they was so happy together and trust each other to make their relationship lasting long. I hope my happy life with Jenna also can be like that.

Jenna was avoiding me since this morning. She just give me a force smile while give me my coffee. It must be the last night kisses. I shouldn't kiss her suddenly. I should asked her first or make she comfortable with me first.

But, I cannot resist her beauty last night. When I saw she was dancing with Insung, my eyes can't leave them. They was so happy dancing and talking like a lovebirds. The way he put his hands around Jenna's curves waist make me crazy.

That Insung really make me mad when he asked dance with Jihye. I can't believe that Jihye has a crush with him. Why everyone was so obsessed with him? He's not that handsome. I think I'm more handsome than him.

I was so stress to think how to coax her. But suddenly, I know how.

After 30 minutes, I saw she was going down. Maybe it's here. I was so nervous to see her reaction. Then, she come back with a flowers bouquet.

She was smiling when sniff the flower

She was smiling when sniff the flower. I'm glad she's like it. Then, I got a message.

My ❤️ Jenna:
Thank you for the flower. I already forgive you.

Me:
You're welcome. They was out of sunflowers. I hope you like rose too. Please smile again for me.

I looked at her and she smile to me. She was place the bouquet at her table then continue working.

After lunch, I saw Jenna was calling someone then she was rushing take her handbag. She coming to me.

"Mr. Jeon, can I take my half day off today?" Jenna asked.

"Why? Are you have emergency?" I asked.

"I just got a call from kindergarten, Leo was fighting with other student." Jenna said worriedly.

"I'm coming with you." I said and grab my phone and car keys.

⭐️

"Hi, I'm Jenna and I was Hoo Leo's mother." Jenna said to the teacher.

"Oh yes. I know this was terrible but we have found Leo fights with Kang Taewon." The teacher said.

"Do you know why they was fighting?" I asked.

"Sorry, but who are you?" The teacher asked.

"I was Leo's father. Where is he?" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that Leo has a father." The teacher said.

She actually flirting with me just now. She keeps touching her hair and unbuttoned her first two button as soon ad I enter the room.

"Can you call my son?" Jenna said.

The teacher call the office then I saw Leo come in with another boy that I believe it was the boy that Leo was fighting with.

"Eomma~~" Leo come and hug Jenna. He was crying and it's make me angry.

"So teacher, do you know why they was fighting?" I asked.

Then, I saw another parents comes. It must be Taewon's parents. They come in with angry face.

"Who hit my son?" The father yelled as soon as he stepped in.

"What kind of parents are you?" He then yelled in front of Jenna and me.

"Excuse me. You don't know the full story." I said.

"Taewon! Said who hit first?" The father asked.

"U-uhm.. actually, I was hitting Leo first." Taewon said.

"What? Why?" The father shakes his son.

Taewon just keep silent and looking on the floor. His father smack his head continuously but his mother stop him.

"Teacher, can I take my son and my daughter back to home?" I asked.

The teacher nodded. I hold Leo and Jenna went to twins class to get Lea and Leo's bag. Then, we go to Jenna's home.

I carried Lea and Leo who was tired because of crying while Jenna bring their backpacks. I then put them on their beds.

"Are you hurt anywhere, Leo?" Jenna asked while stripping Leo.

But then, I saw blueish mark on Leo's right arm. We didn't notice earlier because Leo wearing long sleeves.

"Did he hit you hard?" I asked him.

He nodded and Jenna crying. "Why he hit you?" Leo just keep silent.

"Princess, do you know why they was fighting?" I asked Lea.

"Taewon said we have no appa but Leo argue that our appa was coming home soon. Then, he said appa was dead." Lea crying.

"Then, why Taewon hit Leo?" I asked.

"Because Leo doesn't want to help him doing his homework and Taewon stole Leo's pencil color that you give. And Leo was hit him because he keeps saying that appa was dead." Lea said while hiccup. "Eomma, appa will coming home right? He's not dead right?" She asked with tears running on her face.

I pulled them into my arms and kiss their head. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to both of you. It was because of me."

"Are you hurt anywhere, princess?" I asked.

Lea shook her head. Jenna come to me and take both of them. "Can you leave us for a while?" She asked.

I nodded and wait outside. I was so guilty because of that. I didn't know what to do. I was so nervous when waiting outside.

After 30 minutes, Jenna come out from twins room. Her eyes was red because of crying. It's all because of me. They was hurt and crying because of me. I should protect them not hurting them.

"You should head home, Jungkook." Jenna said. "They already sleeping. Thank you for today."

I nodded and went to Jenna. I try to hug her and she push me away. "Please leave us alone." Jenna said.

I leave her house with reluctantly. I wish I can hug all of them and bring them away from people. I want to spend my night with them, sing any song to make them feel better. But, I was a bad guy to Jenna and worst father to Lea and Leo.

*********************

7 April 2019