70 (Jenna's POV)

I wake up with having a major headache and feel suffocating. I was in Jungkook's arms and he was hugging me tight. I was so shocked because my dress gone and I was wearing a big black hoodie and it was Jungkook. More surprising is he was shirtless and just clad in boxer.

"Did he change my clothes last night?" I mumbled.

I remember that last night I was a bit tipsy after drink a glass of wine. It's been a long time since I drink. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing last night.

I wash my face and make a coffee for me and Jungkook. Since our meeting with Mr. Edward at 11 am, we have more than two hours. I went to balcony with sea view while drinking a coffee. The sea breeze was make me relax.

Suddenly, Jungkook's arms was around my waist. He kissed my jaw and all over my neck.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning baby. Why you wake up early? I want cuddle." He said and continue kiss my jaw.

God! Why he was so horny in the morning? It's so early. I can feel he was hard. Thankfully he was wearing his pants.

"I make coffee for you. It's on the table." I said.

"I don't want coffee. I want you as my breakfast." He said.

"No... You so horny." I make a disgusting face to him.

"Believe me baby, you was more horny." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't remember last night?"

"What happen last night?" I asked. "Did we doing something last night? That's why my clothes was gone." I was panicked.

Jungkook calmed me down. "Nothing happen baby. Let's go inside." He said and carry me inside.

"I want go to shower now. You can drink your coffee then we can go meeting." I said.

"Let's shower together." He said.

"No! I go first." I said.

⭐️

"Don't wear skirt anymore." He said.

"Why? It's pretty." I said.

"Mr. Edward always staring at your legs."

"Well, like you not." I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're mine and I'm yours." He said.

Our meetings was going smoothly and Mr. Edward agree to sign with us. I was so glad but we need to make some presentation for him and his teams.

When we have a lunch break, I sit between Mr. Edward and Jungkook. Mr. Edward was being touchy and keep touching my thighs. I keep moving in my seat and Jungkook notice it.

"Why baby?" He asked.

I shook my head but he saw Mr. Edward's hands on my thighs. Jungkook jaws clenched hard, god, he was mad.

"Mr. Edward, do you know any places to buy gift or something at here?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Oh! There is some shopping bazaar and shops not far from here. I think just 5 kilometers only."

"Really? I want to buy something for Lea and Leo." Jungkook said.

"Who's Lea and Leo?" Mr. Edward asked.

"Me and Jenna's babies. They already four years old this year." He said.

"You're married?" Mr. Edward asked in shock.

"Not yet. We planned to get married next two months." He said and caress my hands.

"Great! Don't forget to send me the invitation." Mr. Edward smile.

"We won't, don't worry." Jungkook said.

I looked him in disbelief. He said without thinking and why he does sound so real.

⭐️

"Why did you lied Mr. Edward?" I asked Jungkook when we back to our room.

"Said what?" He asked me.

"About Lea and Leo, about we're getting married." I said in frustration.

"It's not wrong right? Lea and Leo was our children. And about our marriage, it will happen someday, baby." He pulled me in his lap.

"They're not your children." I said.

"They ours. Leo has a spitting image of me when I was at his age. I know you still mad at me. I'm willing to wait you to forgive me even it takes a hundred years." He said.

"I love you so much, Jenna. I wish I can turned back time and take care of you. I want to love you and Lea and Leo with all of my heart." He continue said.

"I need time Jungkook. My heart still hurt with your words." I said and crying.

"I'm so sorry, baby." He said and kiss my forehead. "I'm going to shower then we call room service."

⭐️

"I'm so embarrassed." I shout from bathroom.

"Nothing to be embarrassed, baby. Come out, please. We need to finish the slide for tomorrow presentation." Jungkook said from outside.

I take a deep breath and come out from bathroom. "Really? Camisole?" Jungkook asked and smirk.

"This is my sleepwear. I can change if you want." I said.

He pulled my wrist. "No! I like what you wearing now. Let's finish our work first."

We finished the slide and get ready for sleeping. "Let's put one pillow in between us." I said and Jungkook disagree.

"I want cuddle. I promise I won't touch you until you want me to." He said.

Jungkook pulled me and make me laying in his arms. I rested my head on his chest and I can hear his heart beating so fast. He sings for me that night. His voice was beautiful and soothing. It's really make me feel calm and sleepy.

The morning come fast, I wake up and saw Jungkook still sleeping and he was hugging me tight. I watched his sleep for a while and decide to play with his face. I carefully caress his face; starting with his soft hair, eyebrows, his cute nose, and his kissable lips. Then, everything that Insung oppa said come in my mind.

*flashback* (cont. chapter 67)
"Don't be too harsh on Jungkook. He still love you." Insung oppa said.

I scoff. "He never love me, oppa." I said.

"Jenna, there is something that you need to know about Jungkook. I keep this secret but I think you need to know about this. Jungkook love you since you still pregnant with haengbokkies. He love you.

The day he left you and hurt you actually he come to see me at my office. He asked me to take care of you. He wants to get you back but he can't.

Aera was threatening him. She will kill you and haengbokkies if Jungkook doesn't left you. Jungkook doesn't have any choices.

I know you still hurt but I want you too know that he hurt too. His members said Jungkook keeps watching your video when getting monthly checkup with Jimin and Taehyung. He tried his best to search for you but results nothing since we moved to England.

I know you love him so much until today so do him. He keeps your picture in his wallet. Please, give him a chance. If you still have a grudge on him please think about Lea and Leo. They need their father. They need to know who is their father. I hope you and Jungkook will be a family one day."
*end of flashback*

**********************
27 April 2019