34 (Insung's POV)

"I am." I said proudly.

"Okay, your wife actually fainted because lacks of nutrient. She seems starving and it was totally a bad for a pregnant woman. When the last time her meal?" The doctor asked me.

"Probably the lunch."

"Hmm.. Please after this make sure she eat regularly because she's eat for three people."

I was stunned with the doctor words. Eat for three people? What does she mean?

"Excuse me, what do you mean she eat for three?" I asked.

"Is she having a twins?" One of her friends asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, she will having a twins. She already at five month. Don't you know?" She asked me weirdly.

I shook my head. "I don't know. Before this I believe she said she only have one inside her."

"Ohhh.. Maybe she want to surprise you. I'm sorry, I have another appointment. Please do contact me if you want to ask something." The doctor leave the room with her staff.

"Do you guys know about Jenna will having a twins?" I asked in low voice because still shock with the fact that Jenna pregnant the twins.

They all shook their head. "We also don't have a idea. Jenna never tell us about this."

"But, did you think either she keep it as a secret or she also doesn't know anything about having a twins?" The boy named Hoseok asked.

"I'm not sure. The probability is half half. Jenna probably doesn't know about a twins thing."

"So, what should we do right now?" They asked me.

"Okay. I want to know why Jenna fainted at bus stop. As I know, Jenna was tutoring Jungkook at her home until night. Why she finish the session earlier? Do you guys know about this?"

They all nodded and sigh. It's like they keeps some secret from me.

"Tell me the story kids. I want to know."

"Please promise me that you will not angry to us after hear this." One of the boys said.

I nodded and ready to hear them.

"Actually, we planning to celebrating Jenna for her because success for working at your company. It's was a great planning with just eight of us including Jenna and Jungkook. When the tutoring session almost done, Jimin and Taehyung went to Jenna's place to pickup them. Jenna was looking so happy and working hard to impress Jungkook with wearing dress. Suddenly, Jungkook had some issues to take care and go out first. We three go to restaurant and waiting for Jungkook. Jenna was looking so happy and continuously said that she was hungry. But, her smile drop when she saw Jungkook came to restaurant with her girlfriend. They was acting lovely and kissing in front of Jenna. That bitchy Aera also insults and said a bad words to Jenna. What more important is Jungkook keeps back up Aera. Maybe Jenna was so sad and she leave the restaurant because that bitch Aera text her to leave us. We are very sorry because make Jenna like this." Taehyung said while looking at Jenna.

"So, she doesn't have the dinner yet?"

They all nodded. "So, do us. We didn't touch the food yet. We are rushing to reach here."

"Where's Jungkook right now?"

"We don't know. We leave him and his girlfriend at the restaurant."

"I swear I will kill him if I saw him after this."

All of them was so quiet and keeps looking the floor. Maybe they afraid with me.

"I think you guys should heading home and grab some dinner or supper. It's already late. I think you guys probably have a class tomorrow.

"What about Jenna?"

"I will take care of her from now on. Don't worry, I just take my leave tomorrow. Let's meet again tomorrow after your class done. Call me if you want anything." I give them my card.

They bow to me and go to Jenna's side. Each of them held Jenna's hand and caress her tummy. I can tell that they really take care of her.

I'm relieved because there's still some people that do really cared about Jenna. She was not alone. She still have six loyal friends and ME.

After they done saying goodbye to Jenna, they once again bow to me and leave the ward for real.

Now, it's just me and Jenna at the ward. She was looking so pale and fragile. She can broke anytime if she continuously hurts by that Jungkook boy. I don't know why she was so into that boy.

I touch her tummy and feels the kicking. I get closer and kissed top of her tummy.

"Hey, it's appa~~ from now on, appa will take care of you and your eomma. I know that I was not the real appa, but I will be the best appa to both of you. I'm promise. So, sleep now because your eomma was so tired. We talk again tomorrow. I love you." I kissed once again and go back to my home to bring my things and clothes. Looks like I have to work at hospital tomorrow.

***********************

20 February 2019