77 (Jungkook's POV)🔞

After a long time of flight, Jenna and I finally arrived at Bora - Bora. I had booking the best resort with great honeymoon package.

I feel so relieved when saw Jenna smile widely when we check in our room even I know she was so tired with long flight.

"Oh my god! It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed when we stepped inside our room.

I choose one of the expensive room just for her. We got the water bungalow with our own private pool. I want to spend my time with her privately without any distraction🌚.

"Are you happy, baby?" I asked her when she looking at our private pool.

She nodded and kiss my cheek. "This is amazing. We got our own pool. Lea and Leo must be happy if they was here." She said

"When we back to Seoul, I want to bring you and twins to water park. I want we play all day together." I said.

"That's will be great. Lea and Leo like to play with water." She said.

I went behind her and hug her from back. We stay for that position for some time before I buried my face in her neck.

"You smell good, baby." I said.

Jenna chuckle. "You're funny and horny."

"It was you who make me horny. I want you so bad right now but I know you was tired." I said.

"Thank you for understand me. What should we do today?" She asked.

"Let's go for a walk for sunset and have a dinner." I said.

⭐️

I was frozen for the sight in front of me right now. There is Jenna sitting on the bed with the sexiest nightgown I ever seen. I never get hard as fast as right now.

"What are you doing sexy?" I come closer and asked her

"I know you want it but you wait until I agreed with you. So, I give myself to you now." She said.

"Baby, you know that I will wait until you ready. I don't want to rushing you." I said.

She shook her head. "No, I'm ready, daddy." She come closer to me and kiss my neck.

My hands reached for the zipper of her babydoll as I stood behind her, kissing her neck lustfully. My lips lingered a little bit longer each time. My hot breath fanned across her neck as I unzipped the zipper coming down. I slipped the clothes off of her shoulders. I groaned when saw she didn't wear bra and only in sexy lace underwear.

I kissed up the back of her thighs and leave some love marks. My hands rested on her hips from behind as I did that. My lips then made it to her back and her shoulders. I kissed across the small frame of her shoulders, having to bend down to do so. My hands rubbed up and down her waist agonizingly slow.