42 (Jenna's POV)

"Let's live together at my apartment."

"Live together? At your apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can live like a real couple. Besides, you will start intern next week, so it's easier for you to go work." He said.

"I don't know. How about your parents?"

"I live on my own. I will talk with them later. I really want you to meet them soon."

"If we live together, how about my apartment?"

"You decide. Either you rent this place or sell it. It's up to you."

"What your opinion? Both have advantages and I have lot of memories here."

"You can keep this place if this valuable to you. It can be your asset in the future."

I sigh. After the deep thought, I said. "Let's live together and I want you to help me sold this place."

"Are you sure? You can think deeper about this place later. You just have to move first then decide later."

"It's my final decision. I want to sold this place. Please help me."

"Okay, tomorrow I will help you to pack your things and I will call the movers for you."

"Thank you oppa. I really owe you a lot. I don't know how to repay you." I pouts.

"You don't have to repay me. Your and babies existence already make me happy. Now, let's sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow."

I smile and snuggle to him. He chuckled and hug me. I feel really happy tonight despite the incident happen earlier.

⭐️

Insung oppa and I have spent half day packing my things and the babies as well. Insung oppa already call the movers and they will come anytime.

I decide to leave everything; furniture, kitchen tools and utensils. So, I will sell this place fully furnished.

"Are you done?" Insung oppa asked me.

"Yes. This was the last box." As I said that, he immediately call the movers.

Actually, there is only few box that I pack since I have few things. There is my clothes, babies clothes, babies toys, my shoes and my important stuff like documents. Total is five box.

"I give you some time alone." Insung oppa said and kiss my temples.

I nodded and walking around inside the house for the last time. It's hard to let go this place since I have a lot of memories here. But, I have to. I have to move on.

I was in the balcony when Insung oppa hug me from behind. "The mover already on their way to my house. Do you need more time here?"

I shook my head. "We can go now. I'm ready."

He smile and kiss my forehead. "I know you sad. You can live here if you want to. I don't mind."

"No. I want to live with you, oppa. Let's go."

He nodded and hold my hand. He help me take my bag and we leave my house for real.

"Where do you live, oppa?" I asked him when we inside his car.

"You'll see later, baby. Now, let's do some shopping." He said and we enter the expensive shopping mall.

I nodded and we were holding hands when walking inside. It's my first time enter such a great shopping mall. Everything inside was a famous brand or limited edition.

Insung oppa suddenly pull me inside the famous brand of woman clothes. The employees inside immediately attend and greet him.

"Welcome to our shop, Mr. CE-"

"Bring me the office attire and comfortable dress for my pregnant girlfriend." Insung oppa said to the workers they immediately nodded.

"Please have a seat. We will come back shortly."

"Oppa! I don't have money to afford this place. Let's go to another place." I shaking his hand.

"No, baby. I pay for you. Don't worry about anything." He said.

"No~~~ this place was so expensive. I'm not worth to wear this type of clothes."

"You're was worthy for me. I just want the best for you."

"But, these clothes are expensive. I'm not-" Our conversation was interrupted by the workers earlier.

"These are some design that suits for you, miss. Would you like to try this out?" She asked.

Before I could reply her, Insung oppa already cut me. "No need. I'll take all of these. Please wrap up for me."

He said that and goes to cashier. I was dumbfounded by his actions. How come he afford to bought all of this for me? He must be someone.

After that, we going shopping some shoes and have a lunch at restaurant. I was so tired at the moment and luckily Insung oppa notice that.

"Let's go back. You're tired, baby."

I nodded and we went to his house. I was shocked when saw his apartment building. It was a luxury apartment. It has a tight security system and have a great view of city. And his apartment was a penthouse actually.

*********************
25 February 2019