38 (Jenna's POV)

A month later

Today was the last day for I tutoring Jungkook since I will start my internship in two weeks. He's done with his assignment but I help him with his upcoming final exam.

I want to spend time the whole day with Jungkook today. I want my Haengbokkies have a good time with their appa for the last time.

There is fifteen minutes left before Jungkook arrive. I fixed my red maternity dress that I buy with my last salary. Why red dress? Because I know Jungkook likes red.

Jungkook:
Noona, I already in front of your house.

I put my phone on the table and hurriedly open the door. There he goes again. Handsome as always.

"Good morning, noona

"Good morning, noona." He smile at me.

"Good morning, Jungkook. Please come in."

He nodded and get inside. "Here. I got this for you." He handed me pink daisy flower.

"Thank you, Jungkook. It's so beautiful but for what?" I sniffed the flower.

"I learn from hyungs that you like flower but I don't know which type that you like." He shyly said.

"It's okay. I love all. Thank you so much."

"Everything for you, noona."

"So, let's get it."

⭐️

"I heard you will having twins, noona." He said when we take a break for lunch.

I nodded. "Yeah. You heard from Jimin and Taehyung, right?"

He smiled. "And, you still don't tell the father yet?"

"I still doesn't have the courage to tell him. Besides, he already have someone that he cherish in his life. I was no important to him."

"But, the babies was his."

I nodded. "Why I should bother to tell him when he wasn't care about me and the babies? There's no point to tell him."

"Do you love him?" He asked.

"Uhm?"

"I asked, do you love him?

I nodded. "I do really love him. Love him so much. We all love him."

He lifted his eyebrow. "We?"

"Me and babies. We all love him so much." I smile.

"He was the lucky man. I swear."

I chuckled. "You think so?"

"Yeah. He have the perfect woman to carry his beautiful babies. It was the best ever that anyone could ask. That's what I thought." He state.

I shook my head and continued eat. We both eat in silence and the air was so awkward.

"I heard you dating with that ahjusshi. Is it true?" He suddenly asked.

I nodded shyly. "Well he was willingly to take care of me and the babies. I can't asked more. He's the one. And his name was Kwak Insung."

"Do you believe him? I think he's something." He said in disgust.

"Why? I think he's perfect. Besides the babies also love him. They response to him everytime Insung oppa communicate with them." I smile.

Jungkook's spoon fell when I said that. "Your babies respond to him?"

I nodded. "Yeah, they're become active when Insung oppa talk to them. And, he said he love me. That's more important than anything."

"Do you really love him?"

"It takes time. But, I'm sure I will fall in love with him soon."

His face shows various emotions. "But, he was not the babies father!" He suddenly yelling.

"W-whats wrong Jungkook? Why you suddenly yelling?" I asked in shocked.

He suddenly run to my side and held my hands. "I'm sorry, Jenna. I'm sorry because make you startled. I'm sorry babies." He said while caress my tummy.

"It's okay. Babies and me fine." I looked at his eyes and his eyes was something.

It's like he was telling me that he was so in love with me.

But, I will not fall into his trap again. Enough just once I fall for him. I don't want to get hurt again.

After some time, he finally stood up and sat back to his seat. "I will miss your cooking so much after this. Your food never disappointed me. Today's dishes was all my favorite."

I smile. "Really? I just cooked anything in my minds. I'm glad you like it."

Actually, I had called Jimin and Taehyung last night, asking for Jungkook's favorite food. I'm so satisfied when looking he eat everything heartily.

We both talked a lot when eating. He was so funny and charming talking about himself and his member or family. I learn that he has little sister that one year younger than him.

We continue studying and everything went well except suddenly his phone ringing. He frowned and hesitated to take the call.

"You not picking up the call?" I asked.

"Not necessary. Let's continue." He was not in mood. Everything changes with that call.

After that, his phone keep ringing and he changes to silent mode. He was furious and not talking.

"It's okay, I will go to bathroom. You can answer the call."

"No need, Jenna. Just sit here." He said. I noticed that he dropped the honorific to me.

"It's okay, maybe it was important." I smiled.

I can heard my door was knocking when I was about to enter the bathroom. Since I was nearer to door, I went to open the door.

When I open the door, suddenly I get slapped and that person pulled my hair harshly.

**************************

23 February 2019