18 (Insung's POV)

"I love you~~" Deena said to me before she leave my office.

"I love you more, Deena." I said and kiss her forehead.

"Then, see you next week, handsome. Don't miss me too much." She winks at me and leave me alone.

Yoo Deena was my fiance. We met through our acquaintance and turned out she also the daughter of my parents friend.

We become closer from each meetings and become a couple after six months. She was a perfect candidate for being my wife.

Pretty, smart, come from a good breed and most importantly is she know about the business deals. Deena was a model and she just signed her modeling contract with famous brands at America. That's why she always leave me alone here at Korea.

And, before that, my name is Kwak Insung. Not Jo Insung but Kwak Insung. People always mistook my name as Jo Insung. I was 28 years old and was a CEO of my father's company, KIS Group.

Aishhh.. I sighed when saw the papers and files in front of me. There's so much of works need to be done for my new opening resort. Only two months left before the official opening. A lot of works are waiting for me.

"Soyeon, can you please bring me my coffee?" I called my secretary.

"Okay, Mr. Kwak. Just a moment."

⭐️

"Mr. Kwak, I'll leaving now." Soyeon popped her head on my door.

"Eo? It's already 4:30 pm?" I asked while look at my wristwatch.

"It's already 5:30 pm, sir."

"Soyeon! I already told you that you can leave at 4:30 pm right? You're pregnant."

"I got carried away. I was so busy with the work."

"Me too. Just don't overwork yourself, Soyeon. I don't want anything happen to you and the baby."

"I won't Mr. Kwak. Thank you for concern about me and the baby. Besides, I just pregnant for three months."

"That's why I want you to careful. You still in early pregnancy, anything can happen. Just be careful."

"I will Mr. Kwak. I want to ask you about the upcoming intakes for industrial training, I already mailing you the advertisement and waiting for your approval. Have you already seen it?" Soyeon said.

"Yeah, I already approve it. You can print out and give the flyers to students."

"Okay, Mr. Kwak. My husband already arrived. I'll leaving first."

I smile. "Okay. Sends my regards to your husband."

From CCTV on my PC, I saw Taehwan, Soyeon's husband opened the car door for his wife. He was so lovingly taking care of Soyeon since she was pregnant.

Looking at them, I think I will acts like that if Deena were pregnant with my child. I can't wait for that time arrived.

⭐️

"Okay, you done enough. Let's stop for today." I shut down my PC and ready to leave and realize it's already 9:00 pm.

On my way to back home, I stopped by the convenience store nearest to my condominium.

Yeah, I eat street food too even though I'm rich. I'm not a picky eater when comes to food. As long as I'm full, I will eat anything.

I picked a cup of ramen, a cup of cheese ttokbokki, two sausages and a bottle of mineral water then go to pay.

My eyes can't leave the girl that scanned my food. She was a beautiful girl but looking so tired. And, I think she was pregnant too.

"That's will be 23,000 won, sir." The girl speak.

"Oh, I will pay with card." She smile and nodded.

"The hot water is there. If you need my help, I will be here. Enjoy your food." I nodded and give her a smile.

After take my food, I went to boiling my ramen and realize that I forgot to buy egg. I go back to cashier and saw the cashier girl earlier studying.

"Sorry but, I need to buy an egg." I said.

"Oh, sure. How many do you want, sir?"

"Just one." She smile and scanned the egg. "Are you studying at here? High school student?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. I was a final year college student. Tomorrow I have a exam." She handed me the egg. "Just 1,000 won."

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"Sorry?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Have you eat your dinner?"

"Umm... Not yet. I will after finish my shift."

I take out 50,000 won from my wallet and handed to her.

"Keep the change and good luck for your exam tomorrow." I smile and quickly went to outside leave the girl shock.

Have I tell you that I became soft when coming to pregnant woman. I think they need to be cherished and give a good care while they pregnant.

*********************************

17 August 2018