25 (Insung's POV)

Arghhhh......... My head when spinning as soon I wake up from the sleep. I try to rolled over and end up at the floor.

My eyes widened when I realized that I'm not in my home. Who's home did I sleep last night? My eyes wandered around the home but there is no one inside here except me. I check the time on my phone it was already 09:45 am. I was really late to go office. Hmm... I just can have my rest day today.

"Did I sleep with another woman last night?" I mumbled.

But I'm still wearing the clothes. Wait!!! Who's clothes that I wearing?

I think the house belong to woman because it's looks so clean and tidy. All the things places beautifully and neat. The house was small but it was perfect for a couple.

I stepped to the bed and saw a photo frame. The picture of a beautiful and cheerful girl. She was so beautiful. I feel like I had meet her before but I can't remember.

Damn, I forgot to ask her name and introduce myself to her

Damn, I forgot to ask her name and introduce myself to her. How I can be shameless towards her while asking about a place to sleep?

I go to kitchen and saw a note paste on the fridge;

'Good morning,

I have wash and ironing your clothes that you wear last night. I already prepare a breakfast for you. It may be tasteless but could help cure your hangover. Don't forget to take Advil or Tylenol. I already put on the table. Sorry, I have a class this morning that's why I left early. Have a nice day.'

Hoo Jenna

I smile when finish read the note. How can someone can be so thoughtful towards a stranger that she never know her name. So, her name was Hoo Jenna. What a really cute and unique name. I open the food cover on the table and instantly drooling.

I better to take a shower first then eating the breakfast. When shower, I keep thinking about her food. I really can't wait to taste that. With just wearing a towel, I immediately digging up.

Ummppphhhhh.... it's so delicious. Why she said it was tasteless? It was the best food that I ever taste. She was a really wife material! I finish the food and do the dishes. I have to show my gratitude to her since she let me sleep at her place and make a breakfast for me.

It was 10:30 am when I stepped out from her house. I take a look for her address and remember it. I want to introduce myself to her and know her more.

When I saw my car, the memories of yesterday like playing in front of my eyes. The image of Deena and another man keep disturbing my eyes. I need to take my car to repair immediately then inform to my parents about my relationship with Deena was over. I hope they will understand.

I call my driver and go to office since Soyeon text me about there are some documents that I have to sign it. It was urgent.

⭐️

"Good morning, sir." Soyeon greet me.

"Good morning." I smile and greet her back.

I enter my office and saw a file that Soyeon place on my table. I carefully check the contents of the documents before sign it. I pressed the intercom and called Soyeon inside my office.

"I already sign it so you can proceed. I take a leave for two days, so cancel all my meeting and appointment. And make sure find the replacement date. I don't want receive any calls or text. I want to rest." I said.

Soyeon nodded. "Is there anything else, sir?"

"No." Soyeon smile and ready to leave my office but I stop her. "One more thing, please don't ask anything about Deena to me. And don't let her enter this building anymore. Please let all the securities know about this. Do some announcements to all the workers. I will not hesitate to fired anyone if I know she enter this building with someone help. Understand?"

Soyeon seems shocked when heard me because yesterday I inform her about my future with Deena but today I inform her this announcements. She take the note and leaving my office.

After finish with my works, I leave the building and go to my home to change before going to my parents house.

*******************************

06 November 2018