74 (Jungkook's POV)

It's been two days since I know about Jenna had sleep with Insung. I sleep with twins that night and I admit that I kind of hurt. I was ignoring her since that night.

"Here your coffee, Mr. Jeon." Jenna said.

"Thank you. Just email me my schedule today and you can do your work." I said and she looked sad.

"A-and I make something for you." Jenna bow to me and leave my office. I want to see how she will coax me. She looked so beautiful and I want to kiss her so bad to thanked her.

I look at the container and saw she make chicken grill sandwich. It's my favorite! And, there is a small note 'I'm sorry!' paste on the outside. But, I still didn't touch it.

Near to lunch time, I saw Jenna went out from the office. Maybe she having a lunch with Jihye. I just stay at office, checking the paperwork.

After lunch hour, Jihye come to my office. "Where do you have a lunch with unnie?" She asked.

"I'm not going anywhere. I have a lot of work. Isn't Jenna go with you earlier?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I went to lunch with Insung oppa."

As Insung's name mentioned make my blood boil. "What your relationship with Insung?" I asked Jihye.

"Why you look angry? Insung oppa was my boyfriend." She said.

"What?! Break up with him." I said.

"Why? You crazy oppa. Enough, I want back to my office." She said and leave me.

Aaarghhh.... I'm going crazy because of this Insung. What are his motives? He was Jenna's boyfriend at the past and now he was Jihye's boyfriend? That bastard.

I saw Jihye was talking with Jenna outside. Jihye seems crying and Jenna trying to calm her with caress her arms.

⭐️

I saw Insung at lobby when I'm on my way to my car. The working hours is over, why he was here?

"Why you are here?" I asked him.

"Ohh.. I'm waiting for Jihye. We will have a date, brother-in-law." He smirk.

I wish I can kill him right now. "You fucking my woman and now you're dating my sister?"

"How do you know about Jenna?" He asked.

"She tell me. I want you to protect her not fucking her." I said.

"I'm sorry but she needs someone at that time. She was beautiful and sexy, I can't refuse her." He said. "For your information, pregnant sex was the best."

I grab his collar and I heard Jihye's screaming. "Oppa!" She run to us and went to Insung.

"Are you okay?" She asked him. "What's your problem? Why you fighting with him?" She asked me.

I just ignore them and go to my car then leave that place immediately.

⭐️

I knock the door and Jenna open the door for me. "What do you want?" She asked me in cold voice.

"I want to meet the twins." She finally let me get inside.

I think I just kill myself. Jenna was wearing the silky camisole sets that was too sexy. God! Please save me.

"Appa!" Twins shouted as soon I enter the house

"I miss you appa. Why you didn't come here yesterday?" Lea asked and hug me.

"Appa have many works. So, I didn't have time to meet you both." I said.

"I thought you don't love me anymore." Leo said and he was kind of sad.

"I love you both so much. I promise I will always visit you."

"Can you read the bedtime story for us?" Lea asked.

"Lea, eomma had read one for you both." Jenna said.

"I want appa." She pulled me to their room.

After read the story for them until they fall sleep, I kiss them on their cheeks and forehead. I saw Jenna sit at the couch while watching the tv.

"It's late. You better leave now." She said.

"Baby." I went to her.

"I want to sleep." She turn off the tv and run from me.

"I'm sorry. I was acting childish when know about that. I'm sorry, baby. I love you. I promise I will never angry or ignore you again." I said and hug her.

"I'm sorry too. I just upset because you angry at me. I don't know how to coax you. That's why I make you a sandwich but you don't eat that." She said.

I cupped her face. "Who said that I didn't eat your sandwich? I eat that deliciously and one sandwich is not enough for me. I remember eat your sandwich when Valentine Day. Please make it for me again." I said.

She widened her eyes. "You remember that? It's been a long time and you got a lot of presents. I thought you didn't notice it." She said.

"I never forget your sandwich. It's different from other so I will notice it first." I said.

"It's so embarrassing. I don't have enough money to buy you chocolates so I make them myself, specially for you." She smile.

"Thank you so much. Let's go sleep." I said and pulled her into her room.

"You're sleep here?" She asked.

I nodded and laying down on her bed. "Your bed is so soft, sexy." I pulled her above me and cupped her butt cheeks.

"Jungkook!"

"Look what you have done to me?" I rubs my hard on her.

Her face change to red. "W-what? I didn't do anything."

"I was hard as soon as I saw you. You was too sexy. I want you." I said. I don't care but I really can't wait anymore.

"No! I just not ready yet. Please wait until we married later." She said.

I sigh. "Let's married next month. I can't torture myself anymore." I said.

"That's too early." She said.

"No. I'm sure eomma will planned out later. We can start decorating our house then we will leave there after get married."

"What about this house?" She asked.

"You just keep it. No need to sold it." I said.

"Okay. Please take a shower first before sleep." She said.

"Let's shower together." I carried her inside the bathroom.

************************
26 May 2019