76 (Jenna's POV)

"Baby, wake up." I can feel someone tap my arms and caress my cheek.

I open my eyes and saw Jungkook smiling and kiss my hand.

"You wake up already? What time is it?" I asked, still sleepy.

"It's already 8 a.m. I make your breakfast as well as twins." He said and bring the tray to me. It's just a simple toast with butter and pineaple jam and also the apple slices.

"Breakfast in the bed? Thank you so much husband." I give him a morning kiss.

"You're welcome. Let's eat together. Do you want to wake the twins?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No need, let they sleep more. They must be tired." I pause. "Are you still mad about last night?" I asked.

He smile. "Not anymore. I just feel sexually frustrated last night but I kind of glad that we all sleep together for our first night. Besides, we have plenty of time to continue that." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, it was meaningful for me too. Maybe they just can't adapt to their new room."

He nodded. "You three finally mine. The Jeon's." He said excitedly. "After we back from honeymoon, I want to register their surnames to mine."

"Okay. I kind of sad to leave them for our honeymoon." I said.

Actually, this evening, Jungkook and I will went to honeymoon at Bora Bora. Jungkook already booked a ticket flight and accommodation there last two weeks before we get married.

"Don't worry, we will go another honeymoon with them later as our first family trip. Let's discuss the place later." He said.

"Really? Where should we go?" I asked.

"I want to travel around the world with you three. I owe you guys a lot."

"No... You didn't owe us anything. We love you."

He shook his head. "I miss a lot of things about twins. Their first step, first word, first birthday, everything. I wish I could turn back the time. I want go through all of this with you."

"Don't worry. I had record all of that. I have the picture too."

Jungkook looked at the sleeping twins. He caress their cheeks and kiss them after that.

"They're so cute. I can't believe that they was ours." He said.

"They take after you a lot. Just like I wish." I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"When they still in my tummy, I always wish that they will take after you a lot. I want they being beautiful, and being loved by all or have a lot friends and family. I don't want them to be like me. I have nothing." I said.

He come to hug me. "You're everything for me. Both of them pretty because they takes after you as well as they smart like you."

"Lea was good at drawing while Leo was good at sports. They get that from you." I said.

He smile and kiss me. "Let's pack for our honeymoon."

I nodded and start packing. I was helping Jungkook first then he helped me with my luggage. Jihye and my parents in-law were promise to take care of twins while we went for honeymoon.

When we almost finish packing, Leo suddenly shouted for his father. "Appa!"

Jungkook went to him and Leo was pulled him to cuddle. "They now asking for appa more than eomma." I said.

Jungkook just smile and kiss the top of Leo's head. "You're wake up, buddy? Let's have a breakfast. Appa make you strawberry milkshakes and french toast."

Leo nodded and looked at me. "Where are you going, eomma?" He asked me.

"Appa and eomma will go somewhere for five days. You and Lea will stay with haraboeji, halmeonie and Jihye immo."

He nodded and Jungkook tickle Leo. Leo was laughing and accidentally crashed into sleeping Lea. She wake up in shock and crying.

"Look who was already wake up?" Jungkook asked and put the crying Lea on his lap.

"I'm sorry Lea." Leo said and caress Lea's cheeks.

"Why you hit me?" She asked.

"Appa was tickles me."

"Okay, let's take a breakfast then we will shower and cuddle." Jungkook said the twins nodded and smiling.

⭐️

"Can I have unicorn theme for me and Leo birthday next month?" Lea asked me.

"No! I don't want unicorn. I want superheroes theme!" Leo said.

"Unicorn!"

"Superheroes!"

"Lea, Leo!" I said in serious voice.

They immediately crying and run to Jungkook. Jungkook hug both of them and caress their back.

"Eomma is angry." Lea said while hiccups.

"Eomma not angry." Jungkook said.

"No. She was angry, appa." Leo said.

I come closer to them. "Lea, Leo, eomma is not angry. I'm sorry if make you scared. I love both of you." I said.

"See, eomma not angry. We will have both unicorn and superheroes theme for your birthday." Jungkook said.

"That will be cost a lot! Just pick one, Jungkook." I said.

Jungkook shook his head. "It's their first birthday with me as their appa. I want to be special for them." He said and kiss both Lea and Leo.

"Thank you appa. You was the best appa ever." The twins said.

"You're welcome. Now, let's all of us cuddle and watching some movie." Jungkook said.

"Let's watch Moana!" Lea said and Leo nodded.

********************

08 June 2019