43 (3rd POV)

"Welcome to our house!" Insung welcoming Jenna.

Jenna's face shows a slight worry when step into the house

Jenna's face shows a slight worry when step into the house. She was being careful and need an explanation from Insung.

"This is your house?" Jenna asked.

Insung nodded. "I know you have a lot of questions in pretty little head of yours AND I also need to make some explanation. But, I think you should rest first. Let's go to your room."

Insung leads Jenna to second floor where the bedrooms located. He open the door and let Jenna enter the house.

"This is your room." Insung said.

"My room? I got my own room?" Jenna asked. She notice that her box that she packing earlier already inside that room.

"I just want you to comfortable with me. I know you need space. Don't worry, my room is opposite yours."

Jenna just nodded. She didn't expect that she will get her own room. She thought she and Insung will share the room.

"Okay, now you can rest or shower. I want to change and prepared our dinner." Insung said and kiss Jenna's forehead.

"Wait! Let me help you but I was a bit tired." Jenna said.

"I change first then we cuddle. You wait here."

Jenna nodded and Insung quickly run to his room. Jenna walking around the room. The room is so big and have the bathroom attached.

What she like the most is the room has a balcony and there is variety of plants outside. She smile at the sight of flowers and plants.

"You like it, baby?" Insung snaked his hands around Jenna's waist

"This is pretty cool, oppa. I like it so much." Jenna hug Insung.

"This was my mother's idea."

"I will take care all of this, oppa. I love flowers so much."

"Eo? How about me? You don't love me?" Insung pouts.

"I love you also. I'm not tired anymore after saw these flowers. Let's cook dinner." Jenna smile.

Insung was helping Jenna walking down the stairs. He was being careful not to let Jenna fell.

"I will carry you next time, baby. It's so dangerous for you." Insung said.

"No need oppa. I'm heavy."

"I was regretting that I did not have the room at downstairs."

"Don't worry about me. Let's start cooking. Let me cook for you." Jenna said.

"No! You should rest. I'll cook dinner today. You can watch TV or anything."

"But, I want to cook today. I'm hungry for rice."

"Okay, let's cook together. You decide what should we cook."

Jenna smile and looking for fresh food inside the fridge. She bring out the chicken, eggs, and others thing.

"So, what's today's dinner?" Insung asked.

"Spicy chicken stew with potatoes, egg rolls, stir fried vegetables, and kimchi."

Both of them starts cooking and finished after a hour. They decide to take shower before have a dinner. After that, they rest at balcony at Jenna's room while looking at city's night view.

"Oppa, can I meet my friends tomorrow?" Jenna asked.

"Jimin and Taehyung?"

Jenna nodded. "Includes all the other oppa too. Can I?"

"Sure baby. I'm not stop you doing anything."

"One more thing, can I bake some cookies or cake tomorrow. I want give them as farewell."

"Farewell? Why? You don't want meet them again?" Insung asked.

"I think I don't want have any connection with them anymore."

"Is it because of Jungkook?"

Jenna rest her head on Insung's chest. She didn't answer him and just keep silent.

"I know you're hurt. But, I also know you was a strong girl too. It was his lost to ignore a great person like you. He's blind with his stupidity."

"I wish that I had never met him. Then there would be no need to impress him. No need to want him. No need for loving him. No need for crying over him. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for acting like him to care. He really make me feel like absolutely nothing."

"I'm sorry all of this happen to you. You shouldn't experience all of this when you carrying his child."

"It's okay, oppa. I lost someone who didn't care about me but, he lost someone who would have done anything for him." She wipe her tears. "But, I'm so glad that I met you, oppa. You're always with me whenever I need shoulder to cry on. You're like hero to. A hero to our child."

Insung smile and give pecks on Jenna's lips. "I'm promise to make you happy and smile again. We will take care the babies together and being a great parents to them. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But oppa, you still owe me an explanation. Can you tell me who are you? Why you so rich? Are you selling drugs? But, you just employee at KIS Group." Jenna asked. She really want to know who exactly Insung is.

"Wooaaa.. Calm down baby. I will tell you everything but you must promise me that you will not get angry."

"I'm promise."

"I was KIS Group's CEO."

********************

25 February 2019