49 (Jungkook's POV)

I spend the night alone in my room. My hyungs still ignore me. They seems angry with me. I take the book that I got when we go to Jenna noona house earlier. It's Jenna noona diary.

140608
It's official. I have a crush. I don't know his name but I will know later. He was so cute with his bunny smile. And today, I finally got a best friend. Her name was Yoon Aera. She was beautiful and perfect. I can't believe I was befriend with her.

I smile when read her diary. I know this is wrong but I have to read this.

141228
Finally, I know my crush name. His name is Jeon Jungkook. I saw he won the the athletic championship. He runs fast. My throats was hurt because I was screaming his name so loud.

150214
Happy birthday to me! It's Valentine Day. I was so jealous when saw a lot of couples have a date. I wish I could have a date together with Jungkook someday. Aera got a lot of chocolates and rose today while I got nothing☹️. I notice Jungkook also get a lot too. And, I got something for Jungkook too even that was not a chocolate. I got him a chicken grill sandwich and banana milk. I made it myself. I still not get my paycheck, so I don't have money to buy him a chocolates. It's okay if he throw it away but I was really happy if he enjoyed it 😊

I chuckled. I remember eat her sandwich every Valentine Day. When Valentine Day, I really expecting the sandwich. So, it was Jenna. It was so delicious. I skip some pages and continue read the diary.

171009
Today I speak with Jungkook! I was waiting for Aera and suddenly he was sitting beside me. I was so nervous because he was so close with me. But, he actually asked me about Aera. Just like another man. Even it was make me sad, I still tell him about Aera's favorite because she was my best friend. Anyway, I still happy because I have conversation with Jungkook.

171230
I was get a party invitation at Somi's place. I was so excited yet nervous too. I never been to a party before. Aera said she will lend me her clothes tomorrow. I hope it wasn't too sexy for me.

180102
Stupid. I'm stupid.

180103
You said you love me before

180129
It's been a month and Jungkook still doesn't remember that night. Is it that night was meant nothing to him? I really treasure that night. I give him my first kiss and everything. Why my heart was so hurts? Help me.

180303
Today, I have a bad day. I'm pregnant with Jungkook's baby and Jungkook couple with Aera. Good news and bad news in a day.

180317
Morning sickness is no joke! I'm fine though! I need Jungkook because I dream about him. He was mine in dream and so caring with baby. Wish my life like that too.

180429
Everybody was hating me😭 I have no one. Even Aera call me slave. She was using me for her assignment and homework. I'm tired from cleaning my locker that full with trash.

180511
Check up for my baby today. Jimin and Taehyung company me. I'm glad my baby was doing fine and I was having a daughter! Hope Jungkook will company me one day. I want him to hear baby's heartbeat.

180530
There is stranger in my house. I hope he will not harm me and Haengbokki.

180602
Haengbokki's first kicking! I'm so excited. It's hurt but I'm happy. Wish Jungkook can feel her later.

180609
Jungkook come to my house. I can't believe it. I was agree to help him. I hope I can't fall deeper into him. Anyway, Haengbokki was so happy today. She start kicking as soon as Jungkook step in my house. Maybe she know her appa is here.

180611
Witnessing Jungkook and Aera kissing in front of me. Why am I so afraid to lose him, when he was not even mine?

Jenna noona diary end like that. She never write again after that date. I look at the sonogram that Jenna noona attach at the back. I caress every picture.

"I'm sorry, Haengbokkies. I was not a good appa for both of you." I said while crying.

Suddenly, I feel someone caress my shoulder. "Don't cry, Kookie. We're here for you." Taehyung hyung said.

I don't notice that Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung enter my room. They bring me the food.

********************
28 February 2019