79 (Jenna's POV)🔞

After back from honeymoon, Jungkook and I had discuss about our future. Jungkook suggest to me that I should resign from working at Jeon Enterprise and I kind of agree with him. He said I can stay at home and doing chores like other housewife.

It's been two weeks since I sent my resignation letter. My daily routine had change like morning I will wake up prepare the breakfast for Jungkook and twins then sent twins to school. At afternoon, I will cook lunch and give some to Jungkook's family.

Sometimes, I will accompany Jungkook's mother shopping or doing some facial. I will pick up the twins at school and then return to home. When the clock turns to 5:30 pm, I will cooking for dinner and twins will waiting for Jungkook being home. They will running to him and showering him with kisses. After Jungkook shower, we will having a dinner together and have some chatting. Lea and Leo will talking about anything happen to them today. After that, Jungkook and I will read the bedtime story to twins and we will sleep right after.

But, this week was different because Jungkook went to business trip at New York. Twins was missed him so much and they will asked me when their appa will being home. He went with his secretary, Shin Yechan. Yes, he appointed guy to being his secretary this time.

Honey Bunny:
Yeobo, just letting you know, I land at 10 pm today. Can't wait to meet you and twins.

Me:
Yeay, twins and me miss you so much.

Honey Bunny:
I'm very excited to see you.

Me:
How excited?

Honey Bunny:
Oh trust me, VERY excited ;)

Me:
Okay, see you soon, hubby. I love you.

Honey Bunny:
I love you too.

The entire day had been the biggest drag. I hadn't been able to concentrate at all. All I could really think is Jungkook finally coming home. Beside the twins whining about missing their appa, I also can feel them. I had honestly miss Jungkook so much and it physically hurt me.

It already past 10 pm and twins already went to sleep. Then, the door open and I saw Jungkook enter our home with wide smile. I help him with his luggage and threw myself in his arms, hugging him tight enough to almost strangle him. I heard Jungkook chuckled a bit before putting his arms around my waist. Without trouble, he pulled my feet up from the ground and spun me around shortly.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper in his ear.

"Me too yeobo, me too. I miss you three so much." He said and letting my feet to touch the ground again.

With his thumb, he lifted up my chin for our eyes to meet. A loving smile spread on his lip, before he bend down and kiss me passionately. He taste like a strawberry, maybe from his lipbalm.

Jungkook's hands wandered down my back, leaving my entire body with chills. He grabbed around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. I felt his boner right away. He sure had missed me.

I spread Jungkook's lips with my tongue, letting it slide into his mouth. I had missed feeling Jungkook's burning touch on my skin, missed smelling his shampoo and most of all, I missed touching him.

"Twins already went to bed?" He asked between the kisses. I just nodded as my answer.

"Perfect." He whisper back.

Jungkook grabbed around my hips and pulled me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Continuing the kiss, he carried me to our bedroom. Softly, he threw me down on the bed. He pulled off his shirt, which made me take off mine too.