10 (Jenna's POV)

It's already 10 am and Taehyung and Jimin still not arrived. I already texted them about my address and they should have arrived here already.

Wearing a floral maternity jumpsuit and along with cardigan, I checked myself for the last time on the mirror and waiting for them. I tied my hair in messy bun and waiting them in my living room.

Both of Taehyung and Jimin are was my first guest. Even Aera never come to my house. I was so excited when they want to come here.

Ding Dong!

I hurriedly open my door and reveal a handsome faces of Jimin and Taehyung.

"Annyeong, Jenna!" Both of them said and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Annyeong~~ Welcome to my house. Please come inside." I welcoming them.

"Woahh..... You're house is so beautiful. It's perfect for a student." Jimin said.

"Right! I like this kind of house. It's simple and convenient." Taehyung explored my apartment.

"Please have a seat. I'll bring drinks for you guys." I said and take guava juice from the fridge.

"Jenna~~ Can we have a tour at your house?" Jimin asked.

"Sure. But, I don't have much things to be looking for." I take them to tour in my apartment; kitchen, balcony, and my bed. They even checking out my bathroom.

"Your place is nice and tidy. Can I hangout with you at your place?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin immediately smacked the back of Taehyung's head. "Pabo. Jenna is working part-time. She doesn't always being home."

"Well... I guess if I'm free, you guys are welcoming here." I smile.

"Yeayy.... I swear you're the best." Taehyung said.

"Okay. Shall we start our discussion?" I asked and both of them nodded.

⭐️

It's already 1:00 pm and we're finally done!

I gave my arm a long strech, my back is literally killing me. And, I'm not surprised when saw Jimin and Taehyung also do the same like me.

"Grrrr." I heard someone stomach begin to growl.

"It's Jimin-"

"It's Taehyung-"

Both of them pointing to each other. I just giggled at both of them.

"Look who's hungry, right now?" I asked while giggling.

"Jenna! Don't laugh at us!" Taehyung pouts.

"It's not us. It's only just you." Jimin said.

"It's okay, guys. I'm hungry too. It's lunch time by the way. What do you want to eat? I'll cook." I said

"Really? We eat anything you cook." Taehyung grinning.

"What about cheese dakgalbi with rice (spicy chicken stir fry) and doenjang chigae (soybean paste stew)?" I asked.

"That's sound so delicious. Let's cook!" Jimin and Taehyung said.

"You guys are my guests. Just sit or watching movies. Let me cook alone."

"No Jenna! Let us help you." Taehyung said.

"Tae~ for our and the world safety, I'll suggest that you just sit there. Let just me help Jenna." Jimin said and Taehyung pouts.

"I'll in charge of plating!" Taehyung proudly state.

"Okay. You can watch movies at Netflix if you want to." I said.

⭐️

After finish cooking about 40 minutes, we three have a lunch at my living room while watching a random movie. I'm glad that both of them eat my food deliciously and there is no leftovers. Both of them volunteers to do a dishes and let me rest because I already cooking for them.

"Thank you so much, Jenna for the food. You're the great cooker." Jimin said and joined me at the couch.

"Right. It's been a long time since I eat a homemade food. I almost crying because it's taste so delicious." Taehyung said and wipes a fake tears.

"It's nothing. I'm glad you can eat my cooking."

"Who doesn't eat your cooking? I think you're the best cooker after my mother." Jimin said.

"Maja. Even Jin hyung doesn't compare to you. He's a loser. Totally suck." Taehyung giggles.

"You'll die if Jin hyung heard that. But, it's the truth." Jimin adds.

The three of us laughing so hard while both of them talking about Jin's sunbaenim cooking.

"Jenna~ what time your boyfriend will be home?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

************************************

29 April 2018

Sorry for not updating last night.