69 (Jungkook's POV)🔞

I bent down, my lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." I whispered.

When she still said nothing, I brushed my mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." I traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." My lips were against hers.

"Or-"

But she had reached up and pulled me down to her, and the rest of my words were lost against her mouth.

I kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in my dress shirt, pulling me harder against her.

I groaned softly, low in my throat, and then my arms circled her, gathering her against mine, and we rolled over on the mattress, tangled together, still kissing.

The weight of her body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel her, all of her, pressed against me, and I inhale her peach shampoo, and that extra scent that's just ... her. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine.

I want to breathe her, lick her, eat her, drink her. Her lips taste like honey. She feels wonderful. My hands are everywhere her body, and I want her closer.

Finally, the heated kisses was over and I looked at her eyes. "Your lips are swollen, baby."

"You too." She pokes my lips.

"That was the best kisses that I ever have." I said.

She just smile and laying her head down to my chest. She probably can heard my heart beating like crazy for her right now.

"I should go to my room." She said.

"This is your room, baby." I said.

"No... I booked another room for me." She said and getting up from me.

I pulled her wrist, making she sit on my lap. "This is our room. We sleep together at here."

"What?"

"Sorry, I cancelled your room and booked the bigger room for us." I said.

"No... No... I can't sleep with you like this. It's okay, I will go down and asked if there is any room available."

"Currently was the the holiday season at here, so there is many tourists who came here. The rooms are fully booked." I said.

"But, we came here as boss and worker. Besides, my sleepwear was the biggest problem here." She sigh.

"Why? I want to see you wear it."

"No way! I should shopping some sleepwear right now." She said.

"Why you always want to waste your money? Just wear what you had bring."

"But-"

"No but, let's get ready. We will have dinner at hotel restaurant." I said. "Do you have a dress?"

She nodded. "Wear dress tonight."

⭐️

"Why you look so beautiful, baby?" I asked.