26 (Jenna's POV)

It was already 11:00 pm when I finish my shift. Before I went back to my house, I dropped by nearer shop to buy strawberry milk. I don't have a stock of strawberry milk and at the convenience store that I work also sold out.

I go to beverage part and guess what, they're also out of stock. I almost crying because I need to drink that before sleeping. Looks like I have to drink banana milk tonight.

"Excuse me, when do you will restock strawberry milk?" I ask the cashier boy.

"I don't know. My boss do not inform me yet."

When I done pay the milk, I spotted a flyer at the counter. My eyes widened because it was a flyer about looking for internship students. And it was KIS Group. I've once dreamed about to works there. Not just me but all students. I take one and walking happily to my house.

⭐️

"Hoo Jenna, do you always go home at this time?" Someone ask me from behind when I about to enter my apartment.

I turned and saw the man that sleep at my place yesterday. "Sorry?"

"It's so late and so dangerous for a girl walking alone at this time." He said.

"It's okay, I'm fine. So, what do you want from me, stranger sshi?"

He chuckled. "Don't you want to invite me in?"

"Okay, please come inside."

I lead him to the couch and sit there. He also take a seat beside me.

"Thank you for last night. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable last night. Did I do something to you?"

I shook my head. "You're welcome. You did nothing. You just ask for place to sleep and sleep right after."

"Glad to hear that. I'm sorry for the late introduction, my name is Kwak Insung."

I smile and bow to him. "Although you already know my name, but it was unmanner not to introduce myself. My name is Hoo Jenna. Nice to meet you, Insung sshi."

"I believe Insung oppa much better." He smirked.

"Don't it was too weird to call you that? I mean we just meet."

"It's fine. take your time. How old are you?"

"I'm 22 years old. You?"

"I'm 28." He smirked.

"You indeed oppa for sure."

"Why you go home so late? Too many classes or do you have group discussion?"

"I'm working. My shift ended in 11:00 pm. Did you have a dinner?"

"I did. Why?"

"No, I want to cook dinner but I will make for you too."

"It's almost midnight and you still don't have your dinner? You're pregnant for the God's sake."

"Calm down. I already eat bread. So, don't worry."

I open the banana milk and drink in front of him. Banana milk delicious but strawberry milk more delicious. I pouts when finish my banana milk.

"What's wrong with the pouts?" He ask while smiling.

"The strawberry milk is out of stock everywhere. Even at my workplace."

"So, it was the reason? You can buy it tomorrow."

"It's my routine since I pregnant. I need to drink strawberry milk before go to sleep. I don't think I can sleep tonight."

He chuckled and texting on his phone. He was smiling when finish texting. 

"Where are you working?"

"Do you know convenience store nearby? I working at there."

"Wait! I think I was your customer. Don't you remember me?"

"I meet a lot of customer everyday. There is no way I will remember yo-" I stop talking then I remember him.

"Wait!! Are you the customer that buy an egg then pay with 50,000 won and let me to keep the change?"

"Wow!! You remember that? Yes, it was me."

I stand up and bow to him. "I'm sorry, sir. I don't recognize you. Thank you for the money. I used it well."

"Come on, drop the formality. It was nothing, Jenna."

"It was 50,000 won. It's a lot."

"What is that?" He motion to the flyers on my hand.

"Ahhh... I almost forgot. This is the flyers about looking for internship. I want to try to apply it tomorrow."

"So, you're final year students?"

I nodded. "Yes, and I busy looking for internship placement. I've always get rejected maybe because I'm pregnant."

"It's not the reason. There is no rules about cannot working while pregnant."

"I hope this company accept me. I've been always want to work here. They said it has a good workplace environment and the CEO was so handsome."

"What are the company name?"

"KIS Group."

********************************

13 November 2018