Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...

There was a pounding in my head that wouldn't shift, no matter how much I rubbed my face into my pillow. I groaned in frustration and attempted to sit up but something locked around my waist.

I turned my head to see Kol lying sound asleep next to me, probably in just his underwear, with his arm around me.

I smiled at him, but the smile turned into a frown when my eyes caught the pillow that I had been resting on. There was dried blood all over it.

Last night flooded into my head. Kol... what the hell was going on?

I could hear him snoring lightly, so I gently lifted his arm off my body and slipped off the bed as silently as possible.

One thing I was completely shocked to see was the fact that I was only in my underwear. But me and Kol didn't have sex? I swear he just... you know... drank my blood.

I shuddered just thinking about what he did last night.

But what the hell has he done with my clothes? They couldn't have just vanished.

My question was soon answered as I peered around the other side of the bed and saw a heap of torn up material on the floor. Clothes that I recognized as mine.

I was about to let out a sigh of frustration but stopped myself immediately. I couldn't go through Kol's things to find something to wear because he would hear me.

Trying my best not to make a noise, I practically tip-toed to the door of the bedroom and silently pulled down the handle.

I peered over my shoulder to find Kol still sound asleep. I turned my head back around and exited the room.

This was going to be so awkward. What if Klaus saw me? I knew Kol didn't have his parents anymore so I wouldn't have to worry about them but what if Kol had other siblings he hadn't mentioned?

Surely this massive mansion doesn't just belong to the two of them.

My feet padded delicately along the wooden flooring towards the staircase.

If I could find anything to cover my body, like a robe or a curtain then I would be extremely thankful.

This house was literally three times as big as mine and I couldn't find anything that was fabric. This was getting ridiculous.

I found myself in the art room again, I scanned the room. Hope burst in me when I saw a sheet that was splattered with dry paint on it. I didn't care if Klaus needed it, I needed it more.

I ripped it off the table it was placed on and wrapped it around my small body. It was practically a towel as it was pretty small, but, thankfully it covered over my body.

I blew out a sigh of relief and carried on through the room. There was another door leading to another room from here so I wondered on through.

What I didn't expect was a man in his late twenties or so sitting in an armchair, reading a book and sipping at a glass of alcohol to be in there... Staring right at me.

I gasped and stumbled back, tripping over my own feet and tumbling to the floor and landing on my butt.

Kill. Me. Now.

It took a mere seconds before the man was in front of me, bending over and offering me his hand.

"My apologies miss, I did not mean to startle you." He spoke with an accent which instantly reminded me of Kol. He looked like Kol too, was he another brother?

"No, no. It is me who should be apologizing. I'm the one who's walking around your house in a sheet." I laughed, but it was a nervous and embarrassed laugh.