Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?

Two weeks.

Thats it.

Two weeks and nothing has happened in Mystic Falls.

I mean, I am happy that nothing has happened but at the same time I'm just... Bored.

Taylor's still gone and travelling, most of the teenagers of Mystic Falls are at school, Kol had to leave on some business thing which I have no idea about, Klaus is still pissed that he cant make hybrids and then there's just me.

The only other person I can think of to hang around with is Damon but thinking about our friendship... There isn't really one there.

I mean, we both dislike each other a lot but he still seems like a fun guy. Oh well, he wouldn't agree with meeting with me anyway.

I had been lying on my bed for the past 2 hours singing really loudly to my music which was blasting out the speakers.

I would be drinking alcohol but my Mom has done the sick thing of taking all of it out the house and hiding it somewhere.

So here I was, singing at the top of my lungs, deprived of alcohol and extremely bored.

I even wished that I went to the school now but I laughed to myself after I thought that. No, I really wouldn't want to go to school.

There was a knock at the door which distracted me from my singing session. I was at the front door in an instant, opening it to reveal none other than Damon Salvatore.

"Yes?" I started "What do you want?"

"I'm bored, you're the only person free, wanna come to a bar with me?"

"Ha, that rhymed." I laughed but Damon's expression remained serious like it did before. It's like he read my mind.

"Sure." I shrugged "I was thinking the same anyway." I went to step out the door but Damon stopped me.

"Get changed, I am not going out with you looking like that." He looked at my outfit.

I forgot I was wearing 'My Little Pony' pyjames as I had been lying on my bed for so long.

"Oh yea, 10 minutes."

"5 minutes." Damon called to me as I shut the door. I rolled my eyes and went back to my bedroom.

5 minutes later I was dressed in my jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy and I couldnt be bothered to put make up on but I did do some awesome lipstick as I had bought it the other day.

"Right, lets go." Damon said as I walked out and closed the door. We made it to his Camaro and I just stared at the beautiful car.

I have wanted this car for such a long time and I was actually going to ride in it.

When I finally got in the car I was more in love with it. It was so amazing inside. I've decided that I'm going to live in his car.

Damon started driving and I turned to him "So what bar are we going to?"

"Bree's bar, it's a favourite of mine." Damon replied, not taking his eyes of the road.

"Bree's? I've heard Caroline mention that place." I remebered before Caroline saying that Elena went with Damon before.

Caroline gossiped a lot about their 'relationship'. She thinks that there's something going on between them but she's all team Stelena.

I ship them, they're pretty cool people. But I wasn't too sure about Damon and his feelings to Elena.

"You and your sister are pretty close arent you?" Damon questioned with a chuckle. I let a smile grow on my face at his statement

"Yea I guess, like you and Stefan." He went to protest but I cut him off "Face it Damon, if anyone so much as touched Stefan you would rip their heart out. There's no point in denying it."