Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet

A/N: I couldn't really think of a guy to play Taylor so the only person I came across was Tyler Oakley (of course) It was Marcus Butler but due to many people saying it should be Tyler, I changed it :)

"Taylor get your foot out of my face." I grumbled. It must have been about 9 in the morning and some how Taylor managed to end up with his head by my feet and his feet by my head.

Taylor replied with a weird noise and rolled to the side, only to fall off the bed. I managed to let out a laugh as I was really tired. I never usually wake up this early in the day.

I like my sleep, ok. I only get up if I'm looking forward to something.

I could hear Taylor muttering violently from off the floor as he got up. He hair was all messy and he was rather pale from lack of sleep. Well, he was from England so he was pale already.

"What are we doing today?" He asked, his voice full with sleep. I shrugged my shoulders and he walked, well, staggered into my bathroom.

After a few moments the shower turned on. I yawned loudly and sat up, my phone was flashing on my bedside cabinet so I picked it up, it had 3 missed calls.

I frowned when I didn't recognize the number. The first two calls didn't leave a message but the last one did.

"Hey... Violet. Sorry I left like that, I needed to find out what happened without you getting hurt. I'm back in New York and searching about... I'll call you when I'm coming back. Have fun with Taylor, I love you so much."

The message ended abruptly and I sighed, holding my phone to my head and closing my eyes.

We were in New York that whole time and Kol is seriously going to search everywhere.

I couldn't think of anything weird happening in New York that could have caused it. Well, there was that old woman in the library but there are loads of random people in New York.

I had to wait for Taylor to get out of the shower as I needed one as well. I read a book until he come out.

"Ok, I feel better now." Taylor grinned, water still dripped down him as he came out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well good, because I'm gonna be showing you around and introducing you to people so you're going to need the energy."

Taylor nodded and went to dry himself off whilst I went and had a shower. I took longer than I should have because I was frustrated at Kol.

Doesn't he realize that whatever happened to me was probably when I was alone. He didn't know where I went when I was by myself so he wouldn't know where to start.

In the end I heard Taylor knock on the bathroom door

"Are you ok V? You haven't like, drowned or killed yourself in there because I dont want to see you naked." He called from behind the door to which I shook my head.

I turned off the shower and dried my body with a towel. Luckily I had actually remembered to bring in clothes with me so I could get dressed without leaving the bathroom.

I was in some black skinny jeans and a white top with a leather jacket to finish it. Taylor was also ready when I came into my bedroom.

"Lets go." I said, going to leave but Taylor stopped me.

"Wait! We gotta take a selfie!" He cried, bringing his phone out of his pocket and turning the camera so it was facing us.

"Its not a selfie because you aren't by yourself." I said with a blunt voice. He took the picture anyway, I didn't even smile, just stared at him with the bluntest expression possible.