Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks

Picture of Klaus and Violet on the side (plus Violets new hair) ->

I actually couldn't register what was going on.

I could still see Kol's daggered body on the floor but I felt barely any sympathy for it. It's like all the anger that I had felt for him had come flooding back.

If anything... I was happy he was temporarily dead. He killed that girl upstairs and messed with my mind. I had the right to be angry with him.

I may have actually loved him last year but all I could see was red.

He treated me like a fool, knowing I would just go straight back into his arm wen he snapped his fingers.

I could hear someone calling my name but I didn't listen, just stormed out the house.

*3rd persons POV*

Klaus stood stunned as Violet didn't scream, or even shout about what he had done to Kol.

He was sure that she would at least attack him verbally or even give him an aneurysm.... but nothing.

She just walked out.

Violet did look odd when she came into the room though, like she had realized something.

It was like she didn't even look upset about it.

Before he could go after the girl, he had to take care of Kol's body.

"Was that really necessary Niklaus?" Elijah sighed from his chair. He had sat back down in his chair, his book back in his hand but his sincere eyes watching his brother.

"I think Kol needs a time out, don't you?" Klaus replied, using his strength and speed to grab Kols body and place him into his coffin in the other room.

Klaus let out a small sigh before closing the lid.

"I've just had a very angry looking Violet push past me as I came in, know anything about that?" A voice practically yelled at the Hybrid.

As it was a female voice he knew it was his sister. Klaus walked over to her and shrugged his shoulders.

"Beats me."

Klaus didn't want to tell anyone that he was actually going to go and see Violet soon because he was curious about her sudden mood change.

There was also something inside Klaus that hoped maybe Violet would give him a chance.

Kol may only be daggered but he wanted to know how Violet felt about him.

*Violets POV*

I practically ran home. I felt like such a horrible person.

I had knocked my own sister out and just left her there.

Caroline will never forgive me! I don't blame her.

I was outside my house and breathing heavily from arriving here so fast.

Caroline's car was in the drive so she had to be in.

I took slow steps to the door and unlocked it with my key.

It was around midday so she could possibly be out but I needed to apologise to her.

I don't think I could live with Caroline hating me.

We may have our ups and downs but we were still sisters.

I may not have been there for her whole life but Caroline meant the world to me.

I made my way to her closed door and knocked three times.