Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?

I was running, I had no idea where I was, but I kept on running. After Bonnie announced that I was a witch I had completely freaked out.

Something happened though, because I was hysterical some sort of energy flowed through me which caused all the vampires in the room to cry in agony and pass out on the floor.

Bonnie started freaking out too because of the bad power she felt. So after that I just ran.

How could I be a witch? Isn't it passed down through generations? I mean, Bonnie's grams was a witch, as was her mother.

My Mom is definitely not a witch.

But from what Bonnie had said about being a witch, they're supposed to feel a natural power from the earth and the elements. I picked up a flower that was on the floor.

It was fully bloomed but as soon as I started to concentrate on it, it shriveled up, turning black and practically disintegrated in the wind.

I chucked what was left of it on the floor and let out a small cry that I had been holding in. Tears started to fall down my face.

Maybe this is what happened to Kol. Because of my newly discovered powers. But I had touched vampires and it had no affect.

I had slowed from my run into a fast walk as I made to a part of town that I didnt recognize.

I needed Kol. I needed him to come back from New York and get is stupid face where I could see it.

"Are you ok miss?"

I looked up to where the voice came from to find a man in about his late 20's standing away from me with a concerned expression on his face.

"I-I'm fine." I sniffled, trying to regain my emotions and smile lightly at him.

"You dont look ok. Here, come to my house and we'll call someone for you." The man offered, coming over to me and wrapping his hand over my shoulder.

Somehow, I didn't think his intentions were good as he tried to push me into a certian direction but I pulled out of his grasp.

"Come on now, its not safe out here." I could tell he was getting impatient with me.

"I dont want to go with you, I'm fine." I said but he took a step closer to me "Stop! Dont come near me."

I snapped my hand out so he wouldn't come closer but something weird happened, its like a force shot out of me and the man went flying backwards, his body hitting into a nearby tree.

He grunted and managed to clamber to his feet. He had an extremely pissed of expression and he lunged at me.

The next thing I knew, I was shooting my hand out again but this time something was enclosed around it. I had my eyes closed but when I opened them I nearly screamed.

My hand was inside the mans chest and gripping onto something. I didn't mean to do it but I ripped my hand out, pulling out a red organ with it.

I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open as the man simply fell to the floor. I let the heart fall out of my hand.

What the hell have I done?

I thought witches were supposed to be good? Not killing people.

I've never killed anyone before, or had the intentions to kill someone. But the worst thing was that inside... I liked it.

I stared down at the mans lifeless body for a few moments before running again. Instead of going through the woods like I did last time, I went along the streets to see if I could find out where I was.