Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now

7 Days.

That's how long I had been in my room without leaving.

I hadn't eaten, been outside or spoken a full sentence to anyone for a week. All I had been doing was reading books and using the internet, even though nothing could perk me up.

Especially considering I read The Fault In Our Stars. I will admit, I cried very, very hard.

People had come to see me over the duration of my anti-social behaviour, but I had ignored all of the long speeches that had been said through my bedroom door.

Even Elena came over to convince me to come out but I didn't listen.

Caroline had come and sat in front of my door everyday... Explaining about the vampires. She knew that was the problem.

She said that it was sooner or later that I would have found out and she would have preferred later.

I knew everything. She told me all the things about vampires, werewolves, witches, doppelgangers and hybrids.

I hadn't replied to her of course, just listened and made notes about it so I would remember everything.

She also said about all the happenings from someone called Katherine right up to a witch called Esther trying to kill her children who, coincidentally, are the Mikaelson family.

I had pretty much accepted the happenings but I still didn't say anything

I knew it was horrible that I was ignoring all of them but I couldn't help it. It was who I was.

I was the type of person who, instead of sorting out the situation, will ignore it for as long as possible.

But finally, I had decided to leave the house. The main reasons being I had finished watching the whole Game of Thrones seasons and Supernatural seasons 1-5 so I had nothing to do.

I had a shower earlier so I was all nice and clean. I had gone over my roots with hair dye as well. I was considering dying it just one colour but for now, I liked it the way it was.

I changed into an all in one playsuit which was strapless and instead of long legs it was short.

It had a floral pattern which was the complete opposite of my mood as I was still sad and technically overwhelmed by everything.

I was also sickly pale. Considering I hadn't eaten for almost a week I was frail and had barely any energy. My stomach had stopped rumbling by day 4.

I weighed myself earlier and I had lost about 11oz so I was severely underweight.

Its not like I was becoming anorexic or anything, but if I didn't eat for another 4 days or so I might verging into that category.

I had been drinking the tap water from my bathroom as it was drinkable as I didn't want to kill myself, just isolate myself.

I slipped on my ballet pumps and grabbed my purse which held some money. I still hadn't gotten my phone back from the Mikaelson mansion and to be honest I didn't want to.

Getting it back would involve going there... which I definitely didn't want to do.

I could hear my Mom was in so I chose to leave through my window instead of bumping into her. She would just ask questions which I didn't want to answer.

Its a good thing we lived in a bungalow otherwise I would have died dropping out of my window.

I knew that the grill was the only place I could go as it was raining lightly as I made it to the town square. I had become slightly out of breath from the walk but continued on.