Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.

A girl stood with her arms resting on the bar that was behind her. Her long pink hair cascaded over her shoulders.

Just by looking at her you could tell she was waiting for someone. The building she was in wasn't really busy, taking initiative however, Valentina had compelled every person in the bar.

Its not like she expected something drastic to happen, it was easier that people couldn't leave or remember anything when they did leave in the end.

It also made it easier to feed.

Valentina eyed up a man who was talking to his friend over the other side of the bar. Finally, his gaze shifted to her and it was like he was in a trance, stepping slowly in her direction.

She smiled sweetly before showing her fangs and plunging them into his neck, draining him dry.

The lifeless body dropped to the floor and revealed the two new people in the bar for Valentina to see.

"Hungry?" Enzo commented, his eyes looking to the body and then back to her.

Valentina responded with a mere shrug, wiping the excess blood from around her mouth, sucking it off her fingers.

Damon and Enzo had already sussed out that the bar was compelled by the fact that no one was running and screaming.

"Valentina I presume." Damon greeted, strolling up to the bar with Enzo by his side.

He couldn't help but look at her and feel a pang of sympathy about Violet.

"The one and only." She smirked, taking a bottle from behind the bar and pouring out three glasses of scotch.

"Didn't actually think you would agree to meet us." Enzo admitted, taking a swig from his glass.

"Well, to be honest with you, I was debating it considering Violet didn't contact me about it."

"Violets dead." Damon said bluntly, annoyed that she didn't know.

Valentina furrowed her brow "Really? How?"

"She got caught up with becoming a vampire again and didn't complete the transition." Enzo replied.

"Wow. She really is unlucky when it comes to vampires." Valentina said with a slight laugh.

"But that's also the reason why we're here." Damon cut in, his annoyance growing as the doppelgänger didn't seem the least bit saddened by Violet's death.

"Hmm?"

"There's a way to bring her back." Enzo said and this spiked Valentina's interest.

"How?"

"By you becoming human." Damon finished.

Valentina frowned the the men "I don't see how that's gonna bring her back."

"Something about there only being one human Libitina witch- blah blah blah you get the picture." Enzo muttered, downing his drink and pouring another.

"So she's gonna become a vampire when I'm a human again?" Valentina questioned and Damon shrugged.

"Probably."

"Then I'm in." Valentina declared, disappearing from their field of vision and reappearing behind a random girl who was standing in the bar.

Sinking her fangs into her neck, she ripped her flesh open and drank until the girl dropped. Valentina's eyes were stained red with grey veins protruding underneath them.

"Come on. Have fun." She grinned, speeding again and sinking her teeth into another mans neck.

Enzo shared a look with Damon. "I can see why you like her." Damon smirked, finishing his drink