Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?

I grin crept up on my lips as I knocked on the door of the boarding house. I could hear them talking about me before hand, saying I wasn't strong or couldn't stop them.

I'd like to see them say that to my face.

It took a few moments until the door opened revealing Damon. His pleasant expression instantly turned sour when he saw it was me.

"I should kill you for what you did. I don't like aneurysms very much." He threatened in a low tone. I frowned and pouted at him.

"You do realize I can do it again right? Touch me and what you felt the other day will feel like total bliss." I said all of this in a sweet tone to add a more dramatic affect to it.

"Damon?" A female voice called from behind him. He moved slightly to reveal Elena who looked surprised to see me.

"Violet? What are you doing here?" Elena asked, a worried expression filling her face. I smiled at her and tilted my head.

"Hello Elena, I was just wondering when you'll be discussing about Klaus and Kol's planned demise."

"Sorry, that meeting finished an hour ago. We'll make sure not to invite you to the next one." Damon glared, pushing the door to close but I stuck my foot in the way so the door opened again.

Smirking, I entered the house and examined the interior. I never had the time to appreciate the beautiful decorations in the house.

"I suggest you give up on changing our minds about your buddy and your boyfriend. Nothing's going to change our minds-" Damon started but I turned to him and stared at him. He went to continue talking but nothing came out.

"I suggest you hold your tongue Damon." I glared, making sure I didn't break focus on him so the spell would stay in place.

The only way I managed to know these spells was because I read through more than I needed to in Klaus' mothers' grimoire. I thought learning some would come in handy.

Elena was looking confused at Damon as he still attempted to talk.

"Let him go!" Elena called out as she realized what was going on.

"You know Elena, its only fair. You guys get to kill my friend and boyfriend so... I get to kill Damon and Tyler. Your friend and Caroline's boyfriend." I shrugged, still focusing on Damon "Its only fair."

"No! You cant do this-"

"I think you'll find I can." I cut in with a 'duh' tone. She looked around frantically for something to make me stop but ended up coming right up to me and slapping me in the face.

I will admit, I was taken aback by that. But now I was more pissed off than before. I returned my head to facing forwards as she had slapped me so hard that my head had snapped to the side.

"Oh Elena," I sighed, rubbing my slightly stinging cheek "Big mistake."

All the lights in the room started to flicker as I felt my power building.

I saw Damon from behind her about to lunge but instead I flicked my hand to the side, causing his head to twist unnaturally to the side.

He slumped to the ground with his newly broken neck which caused Elena to gasp.

"Viole-"

"Shut up." I muttered, focusing on controlling my power rather than Elena's whiny voice.

"Stefan isn't in, is he?" I asked, Elena shook her head.

"Good, no one will know about what I'm going to do then." I said with a certain glint in my eye. I muttered a chant under my breath and suddenly grabbed Elena's arm.