Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.

.:Warning! Klalet chapter!:. (If you think of a better ship name for Klaus and Violet then please tell me xD)

"Well that's an interesting painting." I commented as I walked into the art room of the Mikaelson mansion. Klaus had most probably heard me come in as he didn't turn around or flinch as he continued to paint.

"Yes, I like to think that it express' society." He replied, not turning around as he continued to paint.

I tilted my head to the side and tried to understand the painting. It looked like a bubble but there were different things inside it which I couldn't make out because it he hadn't painted it yet.

"Looks like a giant bubble." I grinned, walking to his side. I saw him roll his eyes and he placed down his paintbrush, examining his work.

"Needs more shade." I added and he raised an eyebrow. I think I remember him saying that to me a little while ago when I was painting and it made my work better.

"I think you're right." He said with a smirk and he went to pick up his paintbrush again but I snatched it away from his grip.

"What are you doing?" He questioned but I ignored him and went to the paints that were set out, mixing some dark colours around so they matched the main colour of the canvas.

Pushing him out the way, I decided to paint the rest of his picture...

*3rd Persons POV*

Klaus stood stunned as Violet simply shoved him out the way and starting painting on his canvas. What stunned him even more was that he wasn't doing anything about it, just watching.

Klaus instantly remembered the time when he helped her with her painting in the woods, just before Kol attacked her.

He studied each of her movements and started to pick up on little things she would do. Like trace her finger over parts of the dried canvas randomly and bite her lip all the time.

Violet also seemed to tilt her head from side to side as she studied her addition to the hybrids painting.

It was the one thing that Klaus couldn't help but admire about her. She didn't care that Klaus could kill her at any moment or about how dangerous he was. She would go and boss him around and not give a damn about it.

As much as Klaus hated being bossed and ordered around, he found himself practically tamed by the girl. If she called, he would come.

After about 5 minutes of watching her, Violet placed down the paintbrush and went on to admire her input to the originals picture.

"There." She grinned again, turning to him "Done."

"I will admit, I'm impressed." Klaus said, crossing his arms as he studied her and the painting once again.

"Impressed? Come on. I made it like, ten times better." She scoffed, mocking him by crossing her arms too.

Klaus raised an eyebrow at her words "I would watch who you're talking to love."

Violet let a smirk plant on her face and she quickly dipped her finger in some blue paint that was nearby and poked it on his cheek.

"I would watch you you're talking to... too." She threatened, trying to sound overpowering but all it did was make the hybrid smirk even more.

"You actually put paint on me?"

"Yep." She replied, popping the 'p'. Klaus gave out a small sigh before dabbing his finger into some red paint and wiping it down her nose.