Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View

Hey, this is all going to be from a third persons POV so don't get confused :)

Klaus pulled up the same hotel that Kol and Violet were at before. They had booked a room, with separate beds this time, in the hotel so they could track every step that they took.

Klaus had taken the vampire that had attacked Violet and contained her somewhere. Much to Violet's annoyance, Klaus didn't tell her where she was being held.

"We can actually get separate rooms you know." Violet commented as they made their way to the penthouse suite.

"Money doesn't grow on trees love." Klaus replied, smirking down to the brunette haired girl. She rolled her eyes at him, he could have easily compelled them for another room but Klaus... is Klaus

He needs no explanation.

They arrived at the suite and done the same as the last hotel, chucking down their bags and just casually talking.

"So where did you go on your travels with my brother?" Klaus asked, hiding his annoyance that Violet had a better relationship with his brother than she did with him.

Violet opened her eyes from where she was lying on the bed. Her head was hanging over the edge of the bed and she glanced at Klaus from up-side down.

"Well, we first went shopping..." She trailed off, hiding a laugh from Klaus' expression.

"Kol went shopping?"

"Well, he left me with money to go and browse."

"Do you know where he went?"

"Nope," Violet replied, popping the 'p' "Not a clue."

With a reluctant voice, Klaus actually agreed to visit the same shopping centre as before.

Getting into the car once again, they drove to the same mall.

Violet knew the first place to check which was the book store. Even though her suspicions may be wrong, she thinks that the old woman she met may have something to do with it.

"Ok, I'm gonna go this way so you can toddle off somewhere else." Violet shooed her hands in another direction for Klaus to go.

He raised his eyebrows at the girl. If anyone else spoke to the hybrid like that then would probably be dead right now.

Of course, Violet didn't even wait for an argument. She wandered off into the direction of the book shop.

Klaus still stood where he was, watching Violet's figure disappear into the shop.

It was one of the things he liked about her. She wasn't afraid to be rude, stubborn or even cocky to him, his brother or even the infamous Damon Salvatore.

It was like she didn't have a care in the world.

Chuckling lightly to himself, Klaus set off in the direction the Violet had told him to go.

Violet, however, was in the book shop.

She replayed exactly what happened in her mind from the last time she was here.

Violet came in, saw the weird woman, carried on looking through the shelves, bumped into the woman, weird handshake then that was it.

Violet eyes directed to where she saw the woman before and, to her absolute surprise, there she was.

The old woman was perched on a tall chair, her glossy, beady eyes staring straight back at Violet.

Violet went to step forward but the cliché thing happened. A couple walked out of the shop, in between Violet and the old lady and once they had passed, the woman vanished.