Chapter 34: Da Fuq?

Ugh, my head was pounding and no matter how much I rubbed my face into the pillow it wouldn't shift.

I tried to roll onto my side but something was stopping me. I wanted to lie on my back but I was pressing against something.

I opened one eye and turned my head slightly to see Kol lying behind me with light noises coming out from his slightly parted mouth.

Oh god. I did it again. I let Kol in.

I felt bare underneath the covers and I lifted them up to see that I was completely naked.

I felt the colour drain from my face and I was out of the bed in an instant which thankfully didn't wake Kol.

Dashing into the bathroom, I was so thankful to see that my clothes were still on the floor and still in one piece.

I slipped back into my clothes before silently entering the bedroom once again. Kol was still sleeping so I quickly vampire sped out of the room and down the stairs.

The pain in my head had died down a little bit since I had woken up which I was thankful for.

I swung open the front door only to freeze to find Klaus standing outside. He seemed to be surprised to see me and we kind of stood in silence for a moment whilst just staring at each other.

"Klaus."

"Violet. What are you doing here?" He questioned and I back into the house so he could walk in.

"Uh, I came to steal your alcohol but I cant be bothered now." I lied, circling around him so I was now at the front door. It was weird seeing him again because the last time I saw him was when he was torturing me to turn my emotions back on.

"Right." Klaus replied, turning around and disappearing into the house. Ok, I didn't expect him to do that.

But, I took his unexpected actions to my advantage and left the house, closing the door behind me.

It was raining as I walked down the path of the mansion and the cold weather hit me strong as I was only wearing a shirt and jeans.

My jacket was stained with blood so I chucked it in the bin before leaving. I prayed to god that my hair didn't run and stain my shirt.

I found myself walking straight home. Usually I would consider going to the grill but considering how cold I was, I just wanted my warm bed.

Caroline was at school and Mom was at work so I hopefully had the whole house to myself.

Opening the door, I focused my hearing to see if anyone was in and thankfully I didn't hear any signs of life.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun as it was damp from the rain and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate.

Just because I was a vampire doesn't mean I cant have hot chocolate.

Whilst I waited for the milk to heat up in the microwave, I quickly dashed into my room to bring out my laptop so I could set it down in the living room.

As my laptop was turning on, I switched on the TV and amazingly found it playing Doctor Who so I left it to play as I went to finish my drink.

I wonder how Kol reacted to me not being in the bed when he woke up... I mean, I'm pretty sure he's up by now considering he's not as lazy as me.

He must be getting so annoyed with me these days. I do want to be with him I guess but I kept on having wars with myself on whether to tell him or not.

I finished making my hot chocolate and settled down on my sofa where my laptop was placed.

See, this was what I wanted to do. Just sit and home for the day and not do anything and not worry about anyone coming to kill me.