Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool

"Violet stop! You're going to lose control!" Caroline screamed from in front of me and she grabbed my arms.

A grin spread across my face as I kept eye contact with her. Soon enough, she started to scream and writhe in agony. Her arms dropped from mine and she fell to the floor, clutching her head.

"Stop please!" She yelled through gritted teeth as more screams passed her lips. I didn't do anything.

Why would I stop? It was fun to kill things. That is the main purpose of the Libitina witch. To cause death and destruction.

That's why we couldn't die really, we would always come back.

Now I may be part vampire, part witch it doesn't mean I'm not as powerful. My sisters body started to turn grey and veiny as one last breath escaped her lips before she was dead.

A satisfied sigh was emitted from me as my eyes scanned the woods, a grin creeping up on my lips as I identified all of the bodies that were lying on the floor.

All the grey, veiny bodies of my 'friends' lay on the floor and the pale, emotionless bodies of Matt and Bonnie joined them.

Storm clouds cracked overhead and I started to walk out the woods, awaiting the arrival of a certain Original.

"Violet." Klaus appeared in front of me, blood smeared over his mouth and staining his shirt.

"Have fun there Klaus?" I cocked my head to the side, my now black hair blowing around my face.

He went to tuck some strands of hair behind my ear but my hand caught his, gripping him tight so he couldn't escape.

I felt an energy build inside me as Klaus tried to pry himself out of my hold but every moment I was holding him, he became weaker and weaker.

"Vio...let." He strained his voice and he collapsed onto one knee. When I had weakened him enough, I let his hand go and his breathing came out heavy.

"The almighty hybrid." I chuckled darkly "Falling at my feet. I should be privileged."

He went to talk but I struck him in the face with the back of my hand.

He fell onto his side and spat out some blood from his mouth.

I grinned once again as I pulled him up by his collar with one hand, so he was leaning against me for support.

"I could kill you like that." I clicked my fingers with my free hand when I said 'that' "But I think I would settle for the cruelest for you."

I pushed forward so I planted a kiss on his lips, it lingered for mere moments before I pulled away and a final breath passed through Klaus as his body started to go veiny.

His eyes were sparked with fear as I let him drop carelessly to the floor.

I took in a deep breath as all I could feel was a blissful energy, tingling through my body.

Every time I took a life, my power grew stronger and stronger and it was amazing.

I walked back over to where my sister had met her unfortunate end.

Elena lay on the floor with her heart on the floor beside her. She had messed with the Salvatore's hearts so I made the Salvatore's mess with hers by ripping it out.

Well, I had to spell them to do it but it was satisfying to watch. Her scream in agony and them wince in pain at her cries.

After that they ripped out their own hearts, just a nice touch. They lay side by side, I thought it would be meaningful to make them do that.