Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!

For the sixth time this hour, I pressed the decline button on my phone. I had to turn it off last night because of all the texts and calls that were coming through.

I chucked my phone onto the hotel bed and went back to the tub of ice cream I was eating. I had been inside for around a week now and guess what? It was awesome.

I accidentally let slip to Taylor that I had left because he had Caroline messaging him about where I had gone so then he told her.

Now I have everyone constantly messaging me, so, I turned off my phone. Maybe I should get a new one?

Oh well, time to get back to reading. The only bad thing is that I have actually run out of books to read. I was on my last one and on the last chapter.

But the Game of Thrones books are pretty big so I hope it will last me until tomorrow.

I put my book down when the hotel room phone started ringing. I paused before actually picking it up because I haven't had a call on this phone ever.

"Hello?"

"Violet? Finally! Where are you?" Caroline's voice sounded through the phone and I had to wait a second to figure out about how the hell she knew where I was.

"Care? What? How did you know where I-"

"Bonnie cast a spell. You turned your phone off so we linked it to the closest phone to you."

Great. I can't even have my own privacy without a witchy interference.

"Well, lovely as that is, can you stop trying to find me please." I asked nicely, not wanting to annoy Care or upset her.

"Why did you leave anyway?"

"Got to go Care! Bye!" I chimed and quickly ended the call. Instead of leaving the phone I pressed the call button and left it so if they tried to ring again it would say I'm on another call.

Learned that trick when I was 6 and didn't want to speak to my Dad.

I scratched my head in annoyance and went to have a shower. The hotel I was staying was fairly decent so there an en suite in the bedroom.

After a long soak in the shower, I slipped back into my underwear and casually dried my hair with a towel.

I ventured into the kitchen to grab some more ice cream and settled in the lounge area. I was just about to plug my speakers in and sit back down but a voice made me freeze.

"What a lovely sight."

In the blink of an eye I had the towel wrapped around my body and I glared the man in my hotel room. It was the same guy from Bree's bar.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly, not letting him leave my field of vision as he strolled around the room, examining little details.

"I said I would be back to see you right?" He replied in a comfortable voice. Too comfortable for my liking.

"Who even are you?"

He snorted slightly "Seriously? You know who I am." He appeared in front of me suddenly "Stop pretending Valentina-"

"Excuse me?" I said with wide eyes "My name is Violet. Not Valentina."

He took a strand of my hair once again and twirled it in between his fingers "Stop lying to me. You and your boyfriend last night had me fooled for a moment but not anymore."

"I'm not." I pulled my head away and headed to my bag to where my passport is "Here."

I showed him it which clearly stated I was who I said I was. In the picture though, I had my multicoloured hair so it may not be convincing.