Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...

Picture of Caroline and Violet on the side (I know Violet's hair is different, just ignore it :L) ->

"Ok Damon! I'm here! Time to shout at me and stuff." I shouted out, strolling into the boarding house. It seemed empty but after a moment Damon appeared with a smirk in place.

"Ah, not-so-colours, so lovely of you to join me."

I glared at him for his choice of nickname.

"I had no choice." I muttered sourly. Damon poured himself a drink but then continued to pour a second, offering it to me.

I gladly accepted it and made myself comfy on one of the sofas.

"Let me just one thing straight, Kol's been daggered so you don't need to kill him." I started as Damon made himself comfy on the sofa in front of me.

"Thank god," Damon exaggerated as he took a mouthful of bourbon "That guy was a dick."

"True that." I agreed, raising my glass to him and taking a gulp.

"I thought you two were all loved up." Damon raised an eyebrow.

"Let's keep my love life out of it shall we?" I mumbled, wanting to forget all the things to do with Kol.

Damon raised his hands up as if to claim innocence and finished his drink.

"Well, you do realize we're still going to kill Klaus right?"

I groaned "Why are you guys so hell-bent on killing him? He isn't that bad."

Damon scoffed at me "Isn't that bad? He's made our lives hell and believe it or not, we don't want our lives to be hell."

"What if I got him out of town for a while? Just so you can relax in your threat filled lives?" I offered

"But he'll come back. As long as Elena's human, he needs her blood for hybrids."

"So? Just kill Elena? Or turn her-"

"No. Elena stays alive." Damon cut in, glaring at me. This time, it was me who held their hands up in innocence.

"Ok, ok. No need to get your fangs in a twist. It was just an idea." I said, downing my drink and placing on a nearby coffee table.

"But your idea to get Klaus out of town for a bit may work. Give us more time to plot." Damon smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and got up.

"Fine, I get Klaus out of town for as long as possible. Deal?" I held out my hand to Damon.

Damon stood also, shaking my hand.

"Deal," Damon agreed "But, if you snap anyone's necks or give aneurysms to any of us... I will rip out your heart without even thinking of Caroline."

I stayed silent as I left the house.

Now was the hard part... Getting Klaus out of Mystic Falls for a while.

I decided to think of my plan as I walked to the Mikaelson mansion. The only thing that popped into mind was going back to New York so I could find out why that witch put a hex on me.

To be honest, I hadn't thought about that for a while but I still wanted to find out why.

Ok, that was my plan... Hopefully it will work. I think Klaus'.... Feelings for me may help convince him.

When I made it to the mansion, there was a heated argument in process. I waited a moment, listening to the words.

"So we disagree with us and you lock us in a box? You really are petty Nik." A woman spat who I recognized as Rebekah.