Chapter 7: Back With The Devil

I had the sensation that someone was dragging their fingers up and down my thigh but paid no attention to it.

Until those fingers started to drum over my waist.

"Ugh, Kol stop." I moaned, burying my head into my pillow, only to find that my head wasn't on my pillow but on something warm that was breathing.

I pried my eyes open to see that I was lying on Kol's chest.

"Morning darling." Kol said, I looked over to him and he smiled at me. But it wasn't his usual cocky grin or sarcastic smirk, it was his genuine smile that I loved so much.

"Hm, morning." I yawned, resting my head back on his chest.

"Happy birthday Violet."

"Don't. I feel old." I sighed, wrapping my arm over Kol's body and pulling him closer towards me.

"18 isn't that old." Kol commented. Being the annoying person that he was, he decided to lift me up and place me on top of him so I was once again straddling his hips.

"It is for me," I grumbled, lying down on top of his chest "I'm technically older than my sister."

Kol didn't reply, just kissed the top of my head as it was close enough for him to kiss. I had my arms wrapped under his shoulders so I could snuggle closer into his chest.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I felt Kol's chest lightly rising and falling.

"What are you thinking about?" Kol asked, I drew my hand out from underneath him and started drawing light circles on his chest with my fingertips.

"How I'm breaking all my rules by being here with you," I admitted "Everyone is going to hate me. Caroline is going to hate me."

"I don't hate you." Kol said.

"But it's ok for you because you're on the receiving end. Everyone else are just bystanders who think they know better."

"So if they told you to not love me, would you?"

I thought for a moment, thinking about how true Kol was.

It doesn't matter if people tell me not to love him because that can't change me.

"No. No I wouldn't stop loving you," I agreed "You could do or be anything and that wouldn't change it."

"But I'm a monster. I hurt you the other week and yet, here you are. Because I've trapped you."

"You're not a monster Kol-"

"Yes I am." Kol argued, making me sit up so he was reaching up to me.

"Well then you're my monster. And I wouldn't change you for the world because I love you and nothing could ever change that."

Kol looked almost elated at my words a smile tugged up onto his once practically frowning lips.

"No ones ever said they loved me before. Not even most of my family." Kol admitted, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"But you're like, over a thousand years old? Surely there was someone?" Kol shook his head

"No one. Until you."

I lent forward and kissed him gently, knowing that right now Kol was pretty unstable.

I pulled away and grinned.

"Come on, let's have a shower." I smiled, knowing he would understand my meaning.

Shower sex. Kol's favourite.