Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...

I moaned loudly as Caroline continued to shout in my ear. It had been a few days since the whole 'bathroom' incident with Elena.

"Wake up Violet! I need your help today!" She shouted, jumping up and down on the bed and landing on me.

"Ow, Care. I'm up, what is it?" I muttered, pushing her off me and leaning on my arm so I was up right.

She didn't say anything, just picked something up off the floor and chucked it on the bed.

It was an outfit. But not just any outfit, a cheerleading outfit.

"No." Was all I said before snuggling back into my nice, warm, comfy-

"Please!?"

"I don't even go to the bloody school!" I argued, holding my covers over my face as Caroline tried to pry it off of me.

She was using her human strength for a moment but finally started to use her vampire power which made me let go.

No one, apart from Elena, my Mom and the Mikaelsons, knew about me being a vampire. I had nearly slipped up a few times but I was being extremely careful.

"No, but I really need the help. Marcy has broken her leg and I need someone to fill in." Caroline explained, tossing my cover on the floor and placing the cheerleader uniform next to me.

I was so gonna regret this.

"Fine." I said sternly. Caroline actually jumped up and down and squealed at the same time. I waited for her to leave the room so I could go back to sleep but she stayed there.

"What?"

"Get changed, we're going in 5." She instructed.

"What do you mean? It's the morning, cheer practice doesn't start until lunch."

"Violet its 12 o clock." Caroline picked up my new phone and showed me the time. Oh, I didn't realize it was that late.

I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed and slipped into the uniform. I didn't need to shower because I did last night, all I needed to do was my hair and make up.

I settled for pulling my hair into a high ponytail and going with basic make up, eyeliner and mascara, before leaving the house with Caroline.

I looked ridiculous in the uniform. It barely covered over my legs and the top was tight. So tight that my chest started to hurt when I breathed.

Lets just hope that Kol or Klaus doesn't show up anytime soon.

Caroline parked outside the school and I walked with her. We got quite a few stares and even a wolf whistle as we ventured to the field where all the other cheerleaders were.

Elena and Bonnie seemed pretty surprised to see me.

"She actually came?" Bonnie said to Caroline in disbelief. I rolled my eyes at them as they started to talk among themselves.

I zoned back into reality when Caroline had to teach me the routine.

Now, one thing I didn't tell Caroline was that I actually did do cheerleading at my old school but I never mentioned it to her because I knew she would want me to take part.

This enabled me to pick up on the routine really easily. Most of the girls just watched me with amazed faces as I managed to perfect the moves.

"You're like a natural! Are you sure you haven't done cheerleading before?" Elena asked from beside me as we stretched a bit.

"Ok, I have done it before." I lent in closer to Elena and whispered "Just don't tell Care."

Caroline was busy instructing people so I wasn't worried with her hearing me. She gave us a 20 minute break before we practiced the whole routine.