Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People

(What they say might not actually be the same, just ignore it if it isn't- just following the kind of jist of things)

*3rd persons POV*

Angst filled the room as the brunette paced around in front of her friend. She fiddled with her fingers and sorted out her thoughts before turning to the vampire and speaking her mind.

"Caroline. Don't take this the wrong way, but Violet needs to go." The female Gilbert began but was immediately cut off by the elder Forbes.

"What? Are you kidding me? You cant make my sister leave!" Caroline screeched, her eyes frantic and her mind puzzled as to why her best friend was thinking like that.

Elena shook her head, her pin-straight hair tousling as she did so "It's the only way to make Klaus and hopefully all the other Originals leave! He obviously loves Violet so if she goes, he will surely follow."

Caroline stood in utter shock as her the brunette kept an emotionless expression.

"You're joking right? You aren't actually considering sending my sister away." Caroline threatened, her eyes becoming dark. If anything happened to her sister then she would most definitely snap.

They may not be the closest siblings, but they would do anything for each other. No matter what has happened in the past.

"Think about it Caroline! Klaus will be gone, as will Rebekah probably so you get to do cheer without her and not be harassed or feel threatened by them being here." Elena argued, placing a hand on her hip and frowning at Caroline.

The blonde however, shook her head furiously, her wavy curls bouncing as she moved

"It's out of the question Elena. Violet is not going. She has no where to go." A sad look spread over her face "Our Dad is dead. Our Mom is the only person we have left. You cant send her away."

A spread of annoyance coursed through the newer vampire but she didn't show it, letting a small smile spread onto her face.

A knock on the Gilbert residence brought the girls out of their argument with their attention on the door.

Caroline stayed in place as Elena answered it. The younger Salvatore stood at the door with a brooding expression placed on him.

"What's wrong Stefan?" The Doppelgänger asked, inviting him into the home. Stefan brought his hand up to the back of his head and scratched it, an awkward air surrounding him.

He couldn't help but wince at Elena. Her feelings for his brother had grown and she didn't love him anymore. Nevertheless, he needed to talk to them.

"Damon's missing." Stefan explained but Caroline cut him off before he could carry on.

"Wait, missing how?"

"As in, he isn't answering my calls and I haven't seen him since last night." Stefan sighed, the small amount of worry burning through him.

"Wait, since we got the white oak stakes from the sign?" Caroline spoke again which earnt a nod from the vampire.

"You don't think anything bad has happened do you?" Elena voiced her concern, her eyes flickering from Caroline to Stefan.

They both shrugged at her.

"I have no idea. I just hope he hasn't done anything stupid." Stefan sighed again, thinking about all the possible scenarios that Damon could have been involved in.

Damon however, was tied up right now. Quite literally in fact.

Clamps dug into his wrists which cut deeply into his skin.